• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

"JRFC WILL NEVER RETURN TO NORTHWICH"

Tony1874

Too much time on my hands
Aug 1, 2013
Two failed administrations, the loss of the Victoria Stadium, a bankrupt chairman, a FA directors ban, 100 fans/week and now a 3 year deal at Witton that must be worth in excess of £60k.

A kick in the nuts for JRFC creditors and 1874 fans.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Cant help but think it should have been us sharing with them, pay less rent, made up for in refreshment sales

I understand where Tony is coming from, there is now a risk of Vics attracting some of our fans back to them, I for one will NEVER watch them again, unless its against 1874 Northwich, only time will tell now what effect this has on our club.

However, lets not let this news spoil the feel good factor around 1874, and get behind the lads in our attempts to catch Linnets and Glossop at the top, starting on Saturday, against West Didsbury!

In my view now am with Jack let them get on with it not sure on how there going to survive there with the gates they have been getting a few months down the line i can see Witton asking for rent they hasn't been paid watch this space... ;)

Linnets spent four seasons at WP, so why couldn't we afford it?
We have an equal fanbase, sponsorship and the THOR money!

Not thrilled with the news but only because of the dirt and fifth that will be associated with the town name again, in a footballing sense this won't effect me and my club

There is a fans forum next Thursday at Witton so all questions regarding the groundshare will be answered, as some of your fans have questions feel free to attend

If Witton wish to share with Vics after all they said about them in the past it's up to them.In my book that makes them hypocrite's if they can live with that is up to them.As far as we are concerned lets get on with building OUR club,and let them get on with their ground share they deserve one another.

I appreciate all that the board have done since our formation, it's been a steep learning curve and they've worked their socks off but this is really effecting me Tim.

Most of all I'm extremely unforgiving for the fact that the membership (Owners) weren't given the opportunity to discuss future ground shares and potential fundraising to support those potential ground shares before they made the decision to extend the agreement with Winsford.

Does this mean his disciples will be insufferable over social media all summer until the first home game when no one turns up?

Does this mean his disciples will be insufferable over social media all summer until the first home game when no one turns up?
Only if you pay them the compliment of following them and reading what they've put. Best ignored methinks, then you don't have to get hot under the collar or thoroughly bored by their latest goings-on ;)

Linnets spent four seasons at WP, so why couldn't we afford it?
We have an equal fanbase, sponsorship and the THOR money!

What THOR money?
If you mean the money from the sale of the Victoria Stadium that was given by Thor to CWAC then that has been given to Cheshire FA to build 2 artificial pitches at Hartford High School and Moss Farm.

I heard that Thor were prepared to help fund a groundshare but had some issues ! Not sure it's still on the table though.

I appreciate all that the board have done since our formation, it's been a steep learning curve and they've worked their socks off but this is really effecting me Tim.

Most of all I'm extremely unforgiving for the fact that the membership (Owners) weren't given the opportunity to discuss future ground shares and potential fundraising to support those potential ground shares before they made the decision to extend the agreement with Winsford.

We already know that Witton didn't offer us terms from the recent members meeting. Maybe they already had the deal they wanted.

Back