• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the Guardian it looks like an even longer sentence than anyone thought! Sentence day is now June 17.

A postponement took place on Tuesday, one of the lawyers was taken to hospital.
Today a new date was fixed for Friday 17th June at Liverpool Crown Court.

Still not one comment from any existing JRFC fan condemning Rushe and/or his actions. I find their silence absolutely disgraceful and must surly mean they condone his cocaine dealing to fund their club.

Absolutely agree, Tony. For years they have denied anything dodgy, now it has been proven in a court of law they still can't bring themselves to admit it.

Maybe they are just at a loss how to tell the world what they think due to the "short period of maintenance" afflicting their phone box.
Or maybe they are just too embarrassed to comment?

No, I don't think so either.

Or maybe they are waiting for some miracle judgement to be handed down? I still don't get why anyone convicted of such a serious offence should be allowed bail.

Agree with Alan, and how on earth does someone get bail so many times (is it 2 or 3 now?). Seems very odd and presumably costing a fortune in court fees (which we as taxpayers are paying for?).

These people are the scum of the earth and as much as it pains us Rushe and Fishwick are entitled to proper legal representation. Try to circumvent that by going to quickly, proceeding against those rights might result in Rushe/Fishwick having cause to appeal against the process (perhaps?). It is probably all a stalling tactic, Rushe still remaining arrogance that he is in control and he pulls all the strings, but I think all he will succeed in doing is sorely trying Medland's patience and any leeway the judge might have given him will have disappeared by the time he is sentenced. Whatever the maximum sentence he can give him without realistic cause for complaint....

One fact remains, justice will eventually be served with a sentence of between 7-9 years behind bars....
THATS PRICELESS AND WE'LL WORTH WAITING FOR.

"I would give the benefit of the Law to the Devil himself for my own sake"

Sir Thomas Moore
Chancellor of England
16th Century

I thought he won us the World Cup?

One thing's for sure, nobody will be dragging up quotes from George Osborne, Chancellor of England, in the 26th century!
(But Colin will still be asking for his £200, and maybe JR will still be on bail)

I see JRFC have amended their club insignificant list
received_10154225535129486.jpeg

20160604_193448.png
Sole owner 100% shareholder, ye right haha
Who are they trying to fool? HMRC? The Fraud Squad?

Last edited:
What has happened to the loyal and faithful employee "Groundsman and KIt Man", Joe Biddle, who told me that he would only depart that position when he has received all his BACK PAY, how possible is that !!.

What has happened to the loyal and faithful employee "Groundsman and KIt Man", Joe Biddle, who told me that he would only depart that position when he has received all his BACK PAY, how possible is that !!.
I like Joe, he's a cracking groundsman who's been shafted with unpaid wages and PAYE, firstly with Connett and then with Rushe, you have to feel sorry for him.
Just a shame that he couldn't move on with us at the BS, he'd have been a great asset and would have been paid on time.

Reactions: Tez
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back