• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
This part of the article stood out for me. "Controversial Rushe will serve six years after being found guilty of supplying £5m-worth of class A drugs in 2015."

£5m? Wow, I didn't realise it amounted to as much as that! Thank god we jumped ship and formed 1874.

OK, really, really, really, really, couldn't give a flying fig anymore about Vics. They've ANOTHER meeting about their future, WOW so what? We moved on nearly 5 years ago. WORLD WARS have been won in that time. People have said on FB that it's Vics till I die, I don't agree, its a football club, it's not your Dad, and before I'm misquoted , many Dad's, Grandads and Great Grandads follow '74 after following Vics all their lives.
The people who still follow Vics have to stop blaming us. 1874 (ie the fans) did not recommend the sale of the DF, they (ie the fans) did not appoint Conman when they F'd up, they (ie the fans) did not appoint Tricky Jimmy when that went Tits up. What did exist was a fanbase (ie the fans) who had the balls to say we have had enough of this shite and wrench themselves away and thank the alleged almighty we did. Otherwise we would still be in the position that Vics find themselves in now, but with no future and the prospect of eternal shopping on a Saturday, for let there be no misunderstanding, if we had all followed blindly there would be no change in the situation in the EVOSTICK, just a gaping hole in the NWCFL that would not have been filled for maybe two or three seasons more - if ever?
Get over yourselves and grow some rationality balls.
They're a name that has no respect in our town anymore and to try to rekindle that fire will only get them burned.
WE ARE '74, WE ARE THE FUTURE.

Last edited:
Oh dear, poor Colon's world is falling apart. First admitting JRFC have been financially unsustainable and now realised that Jim Rushe really is a shit.

20170221_083022.png

I wonder if Colon, Dewdrop and Shrek are amongst those fans paying thousands to keep the club afloat?

I bet Rushe wants his directors loan back in full? How ironic would it be that Rushe screws them over, I hope it's true, it's all they deserve for being so gullible. They could be looking at £150,000 to buy the club.

Last edited:
"The Rushe Family causing problems over the past few weeks"

Col'in now knows what it has been like for many hundreds of people over many years.

The irony is that the spirit, history, community continuity and legacy of the famous non-league team Northwich Victoria Football Club is alive, well and thriving as 1874 Northwich FC.

" You may get your wish and see us dead and buried soon"

I suspect that the thing that is Jim Rushes Private Football Club is an irrelevance to us dead or alive, but fortunately for us it is none of our business.

Last edited:
They didn't care that the club wasn't sustainable as long as Uncle Jim was financing the whole thing. It's funny how they now see a sustainable club living within their means as the way forward.

Hopefully the Proceeds of Crime Act will see to it that JR doesn't get anything owed to him from his "football investments".

Just received text stating no more than 30 in attendance at the JRFC Emergency Meeting.

The missing 100 supporters must have gone to JRFC friendly against Atherton LR

Regarding the cup run, yes if made the club (Rushe) money,but they had assembled a top squad to do it based on a business model of virtually zero income and massive outgoings. The whole thing was propped up by a dodgy owner, who in turn was propped up by fawning hanger-ons.

The JRSA have just published the minutes of their emergency meeting last night

Started 19:00 hrs
Finished 22:00 hrs
Total 180 minutes

That's as close to open and transparent as it gets :D

180 minutes of blaming 1874 fans who tried to do "the right thing"

Creditors who had the temerity of asking for payment for services, The FA, WAFC, HMRC, United Utilities, Thor, RBOS, Stafford Rangers, Flixton Council, CWAC, even American Airlines and Lufthansa are all to blame for the demise of JRFC. (but not British Airways I am delighted to say!)

Its everyone elses fault except that people who are actually to blame ie: Connett, Jim Rushe and his business associates, and the Gang of Three who conned the fans over the sale of the Drill Field.

1874 are well rid of all of them.

So the reason for last nights meeting was a presentation by Supporters Direct, how ironic.

I'm sure it was an eye opener, being given all the info needed to set up a Fan Owned club and I bet it was a big shock to find out how much hard work is involved.

You really could not make it up, and supporters direct ought to be thoroughly ashamed of themselves!

Supporters Direct have to work within very tight rules. Given how helpful and supportive they have been with us both pre and post 1874 I bet whoever drew the short straw wasn't over enthusiastic. He/she would be too professional to show it.
Why haven't you started trust at Witton? It's nothing to do with being threatened - ours was set up when all seemed well. Of course it can also be a lifeline!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back