• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Dewdrop suggesting that the Rushe articles regarding conspiracy to supply Class A drugs and Bennett article regarding contempt of court have only been published to increase Northwich Guardian sales?
Someone please tell me I've misinterpreted his comment.
I don't think you have misinterpreted his comment, Tony. That appears to be exactly what he is saying. I would expect nothing less from the Northwich Guardian than to publish a story which is clearly in the public interest and comes from privileged court material. They wouldn't be performing their public duty if it was any other way. It's nothing to do with sales, although it won't do them any harm.

NORTHWICH GUARDIAN - BREAKING NEWS
Paperboy threatens to hang up paperbag in protest of truthful publishing.

Screenshot_2016-04-15-19-07-41-1.png

"Sack grrrrrrrr blur!!!!! - Paperboy leaves newspaper industry after confusion over local publication headlines"

Or if you prefer:
"Local Paper boy gets a bag on and ...... then takes it off in protest" - exclusive!

Last edited:
Still no condemnation from JRFC fans regarding Rushe's conviction, seems they're the only people in non league football still willing to defend with offensive comments

Screenshot_2016-04-15-19-53-18-1.png

Last edited:
As I understand it, Gary Burnett was in the Royal Courts of Justice this week, which makes it a current and therefore newsworthy item. Even as an ex-player, I would expect if Mark Ward was found to have fallen foul of the law, that the Northwich Guardian would cover the story. I stand to be corrected, but I think I'm right in saying the same said publication gave his original misdemeanours, for which he served a justifiable custodial sentence as a consequence, widespread coverage. I think I am also correct in saying, his crime (now served) was greeted with anger, distain and disappointment by the majority of fans.

Guys, shrek here! To say I'm pi@@ed off and appalled with what's happened and that you SEEM to have been right all this time is an understatement. I'm anti drug use/involvement in the highest possible capacity, ask @mr1874 (whoever he is). As you know I have a 10 year old who like me loves the Team and not the regime. He is a passionate young football supporter and going to the game having a father and son night out is priceless. He has an understanding of how corrupt we APPEAR to be but its all about the football and green n white for us. I'm going to the game tomorrow but I agree with a lot of things been said on here especially you Mr Rodgers (yes I'm feeling ok). I believe this is the end now for Northwich. Don't know what where we will get our football fix from next yr

No words, just shaking my head in disbelief, Colon really is in complete denial of Rushe's actions and criminal conviction.

Screenshot_2016-04-15-21-01-39-1.png

Thought that was a Dewdrop issue, so why do you know about it, oh, because Dewdrop has a big mouth.

Dewdrop should thank his lucky stars, he was reported to Cheshire Police for verbally abusing and intimidating a vulnerable 1874 fan and a female OAP 1874 fan when he entered the old club shop in town. He was almost reported on a second occasion when he approached me in Weaver Square, egging me to punch him with town CCTV watching, torrents of verbal abuse witnessed by Frank Fallows and the same female oap. It was I who stopped them picking up the phone because a laugh in his face was worth more than a visit from the Police.

Last edited:
Guys, shrek here! To say I'm pi@@ed off and appalled with what's happened and that you SEEM to have been right all this time is an understatement. I'm anti drug use/involvement in the highest possible capacity, ask @mr1874 (whoever he is). As you know I have a 10 year old who like me loves the Team and not the regime. He is a passionate young football supporter and going to the game having a father and son night out is priceless. He has an understanding of how corrupt we APPEAR to be but its all about the football and green n white for us. I'm going to the game tomorrow but I agree with a lot of things been said on here especially you Mr Rodgers (yes I'm feeling ok). I believe this is the end now for Northwich. Don't know what where we will get our football fix from next yr

Well I can think of one club in mid cheshire who play in green, black and white who will welcome you and your lad Mr Stubbs.
We are the future for the green army!

Or you could take him to witton on mon night to watch the mid Cheshire cup final, will be a great atmosphere, get him interested in the green and black and be safe in the knowledge that the club is run by good honest people trying to do things the right way.
:scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:

Folks, we all know Colin is a lost boy, the very fact he can't come to terms with the fact that he has been lied to all along is obvious.
He is angry with everyone but the person he should be angry with and is hitting out in the only way he can. If you were to approach him in the pub he wouldn't say boo to a goose. Leave him be, he has enough problems being Colin without kicking him while he's down.

Gents.

Why are you bothering with Mr Dewsbury and Colin?

We all know that they are the laughing stock of the footballing world and I suspect JR regards them as simpletons who he has manipulated.

Let them continue to "shoot the messenger" which only reinforces the public's opinion of them and condemns them to even more public ridicule.

I am sure that the residents of Rudheath have more important things to concern them that Colin hanging up his newspaper delivery boys bag.

Guys all the slagging off of Colin and Jamie is pointless. All they are trying to do is support the team they love. Something I have already tried to explain. What is more important for you as a club proving your a good cause or proving others are a wrong one. All the slagging off at Vics fans or Witton fans is going to get you and the football town of Northwich knowhere but laughed at by many outside. You should all go to the bar at witton and accept the kind discount on offer from Noel and support your team and leave Colin and Jamie alone and concentrate on what really matters to you which I believe is growing your club and getting your first trophy!

Tend to agree with most of that (though maybe the Witton bar bit is a step too far, given young Noel's goading remarks elsewhere)

Victoria,my dad took me to watch Vics in the !940's and We followed them until he passed away in the 1990's,I carried on supporting them until I could not close my eyes to what was going on anymore.In 1874 we have a new club with the feeling of a family and a pride in trying to do the right thing,so bring your family along introduce yourselves to myself or any of our great fans I am sure you will be made very welcome,I also extend this invite to any other Vics fans who feel betrayed give us a go you might be pleasantly surprised.Toddy.

Excuse me but this is the JRFC Aftermath thread.
If you want sensible non conflict, non confrontational, all is forgiven discussions, start your own thread and call it 'Fluffy Clouds and Cuddly Teddy Bears.

Guys all the slagging off of Colin and Jamie is pointless. All they are trying to do is support the team they love. Something I have already tried to explain. What is more important for you as a club proving your a good cause or proving others are a wrong one. All the slagging off at Vics fans or Witton fans is going to get you and the football town of Northwich knowhere but laughed at by many outside. You should all go to the bar at witton and accept the kind discount on offer from Noel and support your team and leave Colin and Jamie alone and concentrate on what really matters to you which I believe is growing your club and getting your first trophy!
Trevor I would agree had they not been so vociferous in their defence of the convicted supplier that they still do not condemn or unlike yourself be man enough to admit when they have had the wool pulled.
One thing we all have in common is that we were all Vics fans and we remain united in our love of our football heritage. That was destroyed for Vics by greedy incompetant idiots, we however can and will create a new heritage for our children to be a part of in a way that the egotists that have run Vics for the past 20 years have little idea about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back