• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Groundshare

Although of course as the Guardian quite rightly points out, JR is merely the "former owner" of the football club. Cue for everyone to get a spade out and dig down for a pinch of NaCl from beneath the mid-Cheshire plain. There is none down here, so I will have to settle for the discomfort of placing my tongue firmly between my side teeth .

Spoken to one of my Neighbour's who just cannot accept thst this is fact his thought being " what pressure has been put on Harris from else where "?.

We've all seen in the guardian what lovely friends Rushe spends time with.

We've all seen in the guardian what lovely friends Rushe spends time with.

As a general request folks any chance we can reserve judgement on the character of any of the people involved until the man in with long white hair and red coat with the furry collar has his say sometime around next Tuesday? Likewise refrain from making any comment about proceedings? We are probably all coming to the same conclusions I'm sure, but for the time being can we just leave those conclusions as thoughts and not printed word?

This isn't attack on your entitlement to free speech, just simply we've a way to go, we don't know how things will pan out .... just yet ;)

Thanks for your kind assistance etc etc ..... blah, blah, blah.

* no direct links either please folks ..... you never know who reads and makes screen shots of forum postings - it's ultimately for your own good*

until the man in with long white hair and red coat with the furry collar has his say

What on earth has Santa got to do with all of this? He should be taking a well-earned break - or at least concerning himself with the affairs of his own FC Santa Claus, especially as they have been pushing for promotion.
http://www.santatelevision.com/weih...anta-claus-fussballteam-des-weihnachtsmannes/
http://www.theguardian.com/football/copa90/2015/dec/09/fc-santa-claus-lapland-christmas

If this is true, and surely it can't be, it backs what I've been saying about witton, a club not to be trusted!!
To make a u turn like this I would have thought either pressure has been excerted, or, more likely an improved money offer has been tabled.
Which goes to prove, morals have a price!
Having read the witton forum most were happy with Vics being evicted and some set to return. This will upset many witton fans (if indeed it's true), and could have a very negative effect on future support knowing that money is more important than standards!
All in all, this could actually be good for us in the long run as it shows how low witton would stoop and what their club represents (again if this rumour is true).

"IF true" .... good point Blackie.Nothing, apart from the fervent assertions of a few assorted fans, to suggest this is the case. The secret of a good rumour is for the information to be at least vaguely plausible and something the listener wants to believe. I'll await an official announcement before passing judgement ;)

As a general request folks any chance we can reserve judgement on the character of any of the people involved until the man in with long white hair and red coat with the furry collar has his say sometime around next Tuesday? Likewise refrain from making any comment about proceedings? We are probably all coming to the same conclusions I'm sure, but for the time being can we just leave those conclusions as thoughts and not printed word?

This isn't attack on your entitlement to free speech, just simply we've a way to go, we don't know how things will pan out .... just yet ;)

Thanks for your kind assistance etc etc ..... blah, blah, blah.

* no direct links either please folks ..... you never know who reads and makes screen shots of forum postings - it's ultimately for your own good*
Thank goodness for freedom of thought, one thing I have learnt over the years is when to keep my mouth shut, fingers off the keyboard and rely entirely on my overactive imagination.

"IF true" .... good point Blackie.Nothing, apart from the fervent assertions of a few assorted fans, to suggest this is the case. The secret of a good rumour is for the information to be at least vaguely plausible and something the listener wants to believe. I'll await an official announcement before passing judgement ;)
Absolutely on the money, as usual, with your posts Tez. :cool:

I'll stick my neck out and say Vic's WILL be playing at Witton next season at an increased rent.;) and if they are Paul what will be your reaction.

Can't be no way would Witton go back on their word would they
Surely the fans wouldn't put up with it would they

O.K.Paul that's fair enough,but the rent will still be coming from the same source.

Toddy if you have announced that we will be renting again before an official announcement has been made by anyone I think you should be a journalist. Toddy exclusive, read all about it. lol.

Lets wait and see Paul,if I'm right or not,if I'm not I will put my hands up,if I'm right will you?.

Back