• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Flags and Banners

First New Banner on display last night. Thank you to all who have donated towards its cost. We re now working on designs for a Distant Fans Flag, all ideas and suggestions welcome. If any one would like to contribute towards further Flags / Banners please find me at the games or donations can be made online via the Trust account. Please mark your payment as Flag Fund.
All donations are being accounted for and any money left in the fund, after payment of our bills, will be rolled over towards the next purchase.
Together we can turn the B.S and away grounds into a riot of 1874 Colour.

Attachments

• 2014-10-28 19.44.09.jpg
    2014-10-28 19.44.09.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
  • 2014-10-28 19.44.09.jpg
    2014-10-28 19.44.09.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
Apologies for the ham fisted previous post. I am still learning how to drive this forum.:oops::oops:

I love the idea that supporters control and drive forward their ideas. The new banner is ace and seeing the flags around the ground and at away grounds is marvellous. Well done Steve and everyone!

Whatever the final main design why not ask how many distant fans would like to contribute if the county or town where they live can also be printed on it? Perhaps the cost could then be divided equally? I'll volunteer first!

Thumbs up to this from half the Dorset contingent

Whatever the final main design why not ask how many distant fans would like to contribute if the county or town where they live can also be printed on it? Perhaps the cost could then be divided equally? I'll volunteer first!

Great shout. Big thumbs up from a Carmarthenshire green - you can count me in. :scarf:

Great shout. Big thumbs up from a Carmarthenshire green - you can count me in. :scarf:
Can Distant Greens let me know where you are located. I know some, but not all by any means.
Will then try and work locations into flag design. Also any design ideas are more than welcome.

If it was vertical (impractible aspect no. 1?) you could have a UK map outline with the club crest sitting in mid Cheshire and location dots all around joined by a line each + "All roads lead to ..." Impractical aspect no. 2 is that this doesn't account for those living outside UK.

Thanks to the guys who donated towards the Flag Fund today. The first banner has now been paid for, and we have £35 left in the fund towards future designs. We re currently working on our Distant Fans Flag, and also ideas for a Large Flag that we intend to invite supporters to sign which will become a permanent part of our history.
Please keep any ideas coming

Steve have you thought of creating a flag that fans could take with them on trips? See where it would end up and creat a scrap book for it?

Distant Greens, so far I've got Devon, Dorset, Carmarthanshire and Mallorca.
Where else, there must be more of you.

Tez & Nicki in deepest Cambridgeshire. Ben somewhere in the wilds of North Wales? Debbie in Worcestershire? ...

Staffordshire ( the creative county - or so it says on the road sign near us!).

Back