• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Flags and Banners

Steve,

Good response. are we on the 2nd one yet. Put me down for a tenner. Hows about a run by fans for the fans flag and everyone signs it for say £2. Anything over the cost of flag goes in the bin. We could do it at away matches so it doesn't affect takings on a match day.Could become a flag for the fans by the fans

Ok guys, thanks for the replies. I will get the first banner ordered, any money left over will get put towards the next one.
Dont know if I can make Colne, but I will try and catch up with you all next Wed.
Thanks Steve

Steve,

Good response. are we on the 2nd one yet. Put me down for a tenner. Hows about a run by fans for the fans flag and everyone signs it for say £2. Anything over the cost of flag goes in the bin. We could do it at away matches so it doesn't affect takings on a match day.Could become a flag for the fans by the fans
Nice idea Brian, a large flag that fans could sign and becomes part of our history. Once we get this first banner sorted, we can look for designs and get that one moving.
Keep the ideas coming, this could run and run.
#COYG

Thanks to all who have offered a donation to the Flag Fund. The first large banner has been ordered, I dont necessarely need the money just yet, but please come and say hello at the home games. I'm normally stood next to a great big green drum!!
Any money left over after this first one is paid for will be be put towards the next Flag/Banner.
Please keep your ideas and designs coming.
Steve

How about "1874 Northwich - it's a Family Thing" "1874 Northwich - More than Football" "1874 - our History is also our Future"

Thanks Chubbs, I've made a note of these and we can look at expanding on them later.

How about "1874 NORTHWICH MID CHESHIRE IS OURS"
or
"1874 NORTHWICH - THE NUMBERS"

- count me in for a few bob Steve

No problem Tony. Flag, banner, what size and design. You feed me the ideas and I will organise it.

Do we go for a standard design with different wording? or a callidascope of different styles and colours.

Any chance of a

DISTANT
1874 NORTHWICH FC
FANS

Banner for those that can't get to matches as often as they's like?
I'll donate £20 towards that.[/QUOTE]

I am also happy to contribute £20 - can I do this online through the Trust account?

Ive got some ideas for a Distant Greens flag, will post a draft on here soon.
At the moment I am organising this outside of the club finances, but I will ask the question re Trust account.

Any chance of getting a new cover for the drum Steve?
I'll make a £10 contribution to that idea.

Existing cover was made from old shirts, I suppose if Brian has one spare XL home and away shirt that would cut the cost ;)

Back