• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Flags and Banners

Team Flags.png Team Flags.png Just throwing out an idea regarding Flags.
2 Flags, 6ft by 4ft to be displayed as a pair, see attachment. problem is they will cost £ 67 each.
Is this what supporters want, can we get enough donations to cover costs ( we have £35 in the fund )
I would need money upfront as I have to pay on order.
If these designs are not wanted, I will look at others, your feedback is appreciated.
I am still working on a Distant fans flag, but try and keep that separate from the general ground flags.

I quite like those flags, different to all the other flags we have at the moment, which I quite like :)

Grab me for a contribution to the embryonic Distant flag on Saturday :scarf:

Cheers Alan. We can have a chat about designs. Look forward to it.

I am looking to create massive scarf in club colours. 10 to 15 metres long to hang on the perimeter fence. I will provide the material, but I need someone who can use a sewing machine. If anyone can help, I would love to talk through ideas with them. :scarf:

Sorry to go off at a slight tangent here, but if anyone is interested, we have a set of iron-on NORTHWICH letters in black going spare and perhaps more pertinently, free of charge. First come first served ;):D

Sorry to go off at a slight tangent here, but if anyone is interested, we have a set of iron-on NORTHWICH letters in black going spare and perhaps more pertinently, free of charge. First come first served ;):D
Tez, if no one else wants them I will find a flag to put them on.

I am looking to create massive scarf in club colours. 10 to 15 metres long to hang on the perimeter fence. I will provide the material, but I need someone who can use a sewing machine. If anyone can help, I would love to talk through ideas with them. :scarf:

I'm sure Vicki would be up for a sponsored knit ... ;)

Back