• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

DANGER!!!!!!!!

Last season you needed a travelling FCUM to increase your average gates, this season will tell a different story as to what colour Northwich really is.
Yet still averaged higher gates than you anyway....Northwich has always been red and white apart from when we were prevented to join the league we should have been in from other clubs in the 1960's. Ring any bells?

Northwich "should" be red and white but it isn't, still undecided and losing interest rapidly. Ask yourself honestly, if you can see past your own delusion, is Witton being in the same league as vics and getting less fans some weeks from another rival in town really acceptable when you consider in the last five years vics have lost there own ground and continue to hobble on the brink financial doom? I suggest you pull your finger out of your arse if you think that's ok

You went up, and I was chuffed for you! Honestly
Then you had one good season and failed to capitalise, failed to have a decent cup run which would have put you royally on the map, f*cked it up to the point where you needed to sell your soul to the devil and you can't accept that can you?
We'll see mate, we'll see...

Ermm..... how did we move from my Norton anti-virus alert to this point??? :(

I think it's known as "getting a bit touchy/jittery" ...

I just wonder why.

Averaged less home attendance until you played FCUM, yeh your right that's premier team material.

Rings a lot of bells yet I wasn't around when that happened.

Narrow minded delusion again Paul, pathetically side stepping a hard hitting question to bring something up decades ago!

At least like most of the idiots in the town wel be able to find them in one place next year won't we! And they'll all be there in three weeks time, and as you count (if you can count) you'll realise this was a poor deal for you.

Good luck in your season Paul you look at any bookies favourites for your league and you'll find the self proclaimed premier team of the town are lagging behind.

But at least you'll have 1000s of brand new homes around your half empty ground in a few years to look forward to

Averaged less home attendance until you played FCUM, yeh your right that's premier team material.

Rings a lot of bells yet I wasn't around when that happened.

Narrow minded delusion again Paul, pathetically side stepping a hard hitting question to bring something up decades ago!

At least like most of the idiots in the town wel be able to find them in one place next year won't we! And they'll all be there in three weeks time, and as you count (if you can count) you'll realise this was a poor deal for you.

Good luck in your season Paul you look at any bookies favourites for your league and you'll find the self proclaimed premier team of the town are lagging behind.

But at least you'll have 1000s of brand new homes around your half empty ground in a few years to look forward to
Ok mate, fair enough. I'll just leave it by saying I'm astonished by the amount of disrespectful comments towards Witton by Vics and 1874 fans over the last week or so. Clearly there will never be any sort of compromise between the clubs in the future so good luck to you.

Ok mate, fair enough. I'll just leave it by saying I'm astonished by the amount of disrespectful comments towards Witton by Vics and 1874 fans over the last week or so. Clearly there will never be any sort of compromise between the clubs in the future so good luck to you.

1874 fans don't all share the same views and opinions, we argue with each other all the time and that's how it should be. 1874 fans are a diverse fan group, not a single minded tunnel visioned bunch of do as I say not as I do muppets.

I'd say we have the same mentality as Witton fans, so stop taking the moral high ground when we're all standing at the same level. Albeit we haven't got our own Stadium but come to think of it, neither have Witton, NOT REALLY!

1874 fans don't all share the same views and opinions, we argue with each other all the time and that's how it should be. 1874 fans are a diverse fan group, not a single minded tunnel visioned bunch of do as I say not as I do muppets.

I'd say we have the same mentality as Witton fans, so stop taking the moral high ground when we're all standing at the same level. Albeit we haven't got our own Stadium but come to think of it, neither have Witton, NOT REALLY!
"We haven't got our own stadium". Stop being silly now Tony and step into the real world hey :egg goodnight

Paul, if you knew a bit of the history you'd understand the nuances in my helpful bit of travel advice to Colin. Not that I imagine most of the inferences won't go over his head.

Paul, if you knew a bit of the history you'd understand the nuances in my helpful bit of travel advice to Colin. Not that I imagine most of the inferences won't go over his head.
I don't Alan, I was just latching on to the earlier conversation. No offence made and apologies if it came across that way.

I live in Wincham,is there any chance I could catch this virus?,do I need to go to the doctor?,will the ground be put in isolation.
to stop it spreading?.Worried resident.

Symptoms to this rate virus are:
Increased hair growth, followed by immediate loss of sight, hearing and speech ending in a huge appetite for bananas.

Yet still averaged higher gates than you anyway....Northwich has always been red and white apart from when we were prevented to join the league we should have been in from other clubs in the 1960's. Ring any bells?
Paul your statement on gates is not true,Vics were always a better supported than Albion,and in the old Cheshire League days were probably in the top three in the league
Also as I have said before it was Witton's decision not to join the league at the onset on the advice of the then manager Ken Barnes,he thought it was too much of a risk.When Albion realized the league was a success and they were lagging behind the then wished to join,the rest is history.So in truth it was Albion's own fault.

Back