• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you'd be happy that you'd managed to attract one lost soul back to the fold * .... Only 299 to go.

* "fold" - A fenced enclosure for livestock, especially sheep.

whats happened to you these last few weeks Mr Marshall, you have become really nasty all of a sudden

Just keeping friends close and enemies closer Toddy.

Last edited:
I think this thread has run it's cause.

One of the undoubted benefits of this thread is that it is keeping comments on this whole topic (and certain commentators) penned in (to continue the metaphor), meaning people simply need to avoid one thread if they don't want to read the bleating.

One of the undoubted benefits of this thread is that it is keeping comments on this whole topic (and certain commentators) penned in (to continue the metaphor), meaning people simply need to avoid one thread if they don't want to read the bleating.

And don't forget Alan .....

Kerching!!!

image.jpg

Whilst your in such a bad mood Mr Marshall, you couldn't for old times do me a lil favour and write me up one of your famous "letters of complaint" to the head honchos at the rail company

I'm going to Dewsbury on the train on saturday from Northwich and a return is £34.00 Yet a return from Knutsford is only £17.00, meaning they are charging me a extra £14.00 just to get from Northwich to Knusford on the Train, Flaming disgrace I say.

Mind not that your letters do much good but worth a try hey.

Oh dear me! I've been a very naughty boy and had my wrist slapped by Twitter for bullying a Football Club. Forced to delete three allegedly 'offensive' tweets before reactivating my Twitter account... PMSL

Last edited:
I'm going to Dewsbury on the train on saturday from Northwich and a return is £34.00 Yet a return from Knutsford is only £17.00, meaning they are charging me a extra £14.00 just to get from Northwich to Knusford on the Train, Flaming disgrace I say.

Mind not that your letters do much good but worth a try hey.

1. Simple answer to that one: Buy a return Northwich - Knutsford (around £4.60 I believe) plus a separate return Knutsford - Dewsbury. Saves you nearly £10.

2. For future reference - splitting train journeys like that will usually get you cheaper fares. Keep a record of the savings and I bet you get to £200 saved over a season. ;)

3. I have not shared the two replies that I have had from BBCNWT (which I presume you are referring to in your post), simply so as not to further inflame the situation or to deflate your season before it has even started.

4. Trust me (oops, sorry, that's a verbum non grata to you), my letters are fabled for their success rate. ;)

I too have had personal replies from bbc staff after emailing. I respectfully and politely told them that the air time given to NVFC was a disgrace, I think they are starting to get it.

The feature was about Northwich Vics coming back to Northwich, you know the team you were you were all moaning about leaving Northwich.

are you in a bad mood with us cause your chairman has blown a chance with another local footy team to play in Northwich.

The feature was about Northwich Vics coming back to Northwich, you know the team you were you were all moaning about leaving Northwich.

are you in a bad mood with us cause your chairman has blown a chance with another local footy team to play in Northwich.
The feature was a fawning piece of sloppy ill-researched reportage (I won't afford it the term journalism) designed to say "Look, viewers, we also cover heartwarming little local stories from the outskirts of our area of coverage". Back to my earlier literary reference ...
Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of Granadaland lies a small unregarded football club ...

There isn't room here (nor do I have the time) to list why we might be in a bad mood with you.

PS. Remember to keep a note of the rail journey savings. Could be a good fund-raiser ready for the next visit to HMCTS.

The feature was giving air time and publicity to a corrupt business with a long history of financial irregularities and who don't pay debts until faced with a winding up order. Northwich Vics coming back to Northwich isn't even a story in Northwich. The club has created so much bad feeling people don't care anymore.

Actually Colin we are quite impressed at how your chairmen have managed to create a deal that changes nothing to do with us whilst seriously jeopardising your future

image.jpg

Why would we all be in a bad mood ........ when we have your company Colin?

Kerching!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back