• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

DANGER!!!!!!!!

Pete

I Live Here
Jul 27, 2013
blocked-redx.png

blocked-norton-logo.png

Dangerous Website Blocked

You attempted to access:

http://www.wittonalbion.co.uk/forum/index

This is a known dangerous website. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this site. The detailed report explains the security risks on this site.

For your protection, this website has been blocked. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.

Exit this site

See, all those warnings I gave our kids when they were little about Wittoners are now confirmed!!!!!!! :eek:

Phew! I wonder what all the JRFC fans are going to do now that they cant annoy Witton anymore?
I suspect Colin and Jamie will be here shortly.

Lol! The depths of despair some have to come to too attack NORTHWICH'S premier club. SAD! :rolleyes: UTA

Any mug can copy and paste a warning from a security website, perhaps it was down for maintenance Pete? Laughable, desperate measures . Even V*cs have never stooped that low. UTA

I'm going to contact Symantec and see if I can arrange for all things witton to be deleted!!!!
That would leave WP free for jrfc to use and for us to arrange a groundshare with them.:rolleyes:
I don't look at your site very often and usually use my tablet when I do. Came as a shock when the virus protection on the computer threw up that!
If your site produces that response then I'm going nowhere near nvfc's site as I could be at risk of the computer exploding!

I'm going to contact Symantec and see if I can arrange for all things witton to be deleted!!!!
That would leave WP free for jrfc to use and for us to arrange a groundshare with them.:rolleyes:
I don't look at your site very often and usually use my tablet when I do. Came as a shock when the virus protection on the computer threw up that!
If your site produces that response then I'm going nowhere near nvfc's site as I could be at risk of the computer exploding!
Get a life mate ;)

Fair enough @Edge I can remember the days when if someone had an issue with something they would have to confront another person rather than hide behind a computer screen to cause problems. Anyway we have great techys in place (much better than me!) so I'm sure any culprits causing a disruption will be found.

Shut up, you're one of the witton/1874 no future together without even considering it brigade yeh? Seen a few like you this week.

Lol! The depths of despair some have to come to too attack NORTHWICH'S premier club. SAD! :rolleyes: UTA
With respect Paul how can you claim to be the premier club when you share a league (and a ground) with another? Also can the "premier club" be responsible for allowing a corrupt morale dead company back into the very town it has dragged through the mud?

With respect Paul how can you claim to be the premier club when you share a league (and a ground) with another? Also can the "premier club" be responsible for allowing a corrupt morale dead company back into the very town it has dragged through the mud?
Have you read the front page of the Northwich Guardian this week mate?

Yes we all know about the earmarked land for a new ground but if your still ground sharing with scum does it really matter? In my honest opinion your chairman has sh*t on our town by allowing what has happened and wether 1000s of houses are built or not it won't matter one bit unless you are the senior team in the town, share a league with v*cs, and you can't rightfully claim that title

Witton are currently the Premier Northwich Club after their relagation at the end of last season but I can assure you JRFC's (Small budget team) will lead you all season and then the cookie will crumble.

Witton are currently the Premier Northwich Club after their relagation at the end of last season but I can assure you JRFC's (Small budget team) will lead you all season and then the cookie will crumble.
Hahaha! Keep dreaming tony zzzzzzzz

Yes we all know about the earmarked land for a new ground but if your still ground sharing with scum does it really matter? In my honest opinion your chairman has sh*t on our town by allowing what has happened and wether 1000s of houses are built or not it won't matter one bit unless you are the senior team in the town, share a league with v*cs, and you can't rightfully claim that title
You don't know anything about it clearly. Northwich is red and white get used to it pal

Last season you needed a travelling FCUM to increase your average gates, this season will tell a different story as to what colour Northwich really is.

Northwich "should" be red and white but it isn't, still undecided and losing interest rapidly. Ask yourself honestly, if you can see past your own delusion, is Witton being in the same league as vics and getting less fans some weeks from another rival in town really acceptable when you consider in the last five years vics have lost there own ground and continue to hobble on the brink financial doom? I suggest you pull your finger out of your arse if you think that's ok

You went up, and I was chuffed for you! Honestly
Then you had one good season and failed to capitalise, failed to have a decent cup run which would have put you royally on the map, f*cked it up to the point where you needed to sell your soul to the devil and you can't accept that can you?

Back