• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Cummings, Johnson and this whole shit show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another member of the looney left commenting on Johnson’s propensity to tell whopping big porky-pies.

If I have this right, Nicola Sturgeon is accused of lying to the Scottish Parliament and the BBC reports that if found guilty she will ‘have to resign’, but Boris Johnson has been proven to lie to the UK Parliament multiple times and is able to do so with impunity.?

If I have this right, Nicola Sturgeon is accused of lying to the Scottish Parliament and the BBC reports that if found guilty she will ‘have to resign’, but Boris Johnson has been proven to lie to the UK Parliament multiple times and is able to do so with impunity.?

Salmond is dreadful, but he’s put honesty ahead of his politics. He’s most likely killed the SNPs hopes of a majority in May.

Who cares? The private life of someone’s children is no business of yours.
It bloody well is when he is the Prime Minister and tells a litany of lies. How are we supposed to trust him on any other matter if he can’t even admit to how many kids he has? Is he ashamed of them?

It bloody well is when he is the Prime Minister and tells a litany of lies. How are we supposed to trust him on any other matter if he can’t even admit to how many kids he has? Is he ashamed of them?

The private life of his kids has no barring on how a prime minister performs.

What do you gain knowing about his children? Nothing. You’ll still hate the guy. Why should you be granted the opportunity to hate his children too? It’s an irrelevance.

There’s some wicked people on the left. I’d keep my family private from them.

The private life of his kids has no barring on how a prime minister performs.

What do you gain knowing about his children? Nothing. You’ll still hate the guy. Why should you be granted the opportunity to hate his children too? It’s an irrelevance.

There’s some wicked people on the left. I’d keep my family private from them.
Did I say that I want to know anything about his kids? Nope.

All I want is a PM who isn’t an inveterate liar. In all my years as an adult I have never come across a major British politician who is such a stranger to the truth ?

Did I say that I want to know anything about his kids? Nope.

All I want is a PM who isn’t an inveterate liar. In all my years as an adult I have never come across a major British politician who is such a stranger to the truth ?

you literally complained you don’t know how many kids he has? My point is why do you care? None of our business

Asking for an admission of *how many* children he has is not asking for any information about them.
But we clearly live in an era where transparency and accountability count for little, and seem to have a media which prefers to focus on soundbites and slogans rather than facts and detailed investigations. Given that, and given that it is difficult for any opposition voices to make themselves heard without being accused of politicising the pandemic, and given that it will be nigh on impossible to overturn an 80 seat majority under the current FPTP electoral system without forming some form of alliance with other parties, I cannot see Labour making much headway for some considerable time - no matter who is leader.

Asking for an admission of *how many* children he has is not asking for any information about them.
But we clearly live in an era where transparency and accountability count for little, and seem to have a media which prefers to focus on soundbites and slogans rather than facts and detailed investigations. Given that, and given that it is difficult for any opposition voices to make themselves heard without being accused of politicising the pandemic, and given that it will be nigh on impossible to overturn an 80 seat majority under the current FPTP electoral system without forming some form of alliance with other parties, I cannot see Labour making much headway for some considerable time - no matter who is leader.
More lies from our esteemed leader.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reminds me of what I used to say about a former Chairman of NVFC.
How do you know when he is lying? His lips move.....

Salmond is dreadful, but he’s put honesty ahead of his politics. He’s most likely killed the SNPs hopes of a majority in May.
This whole question of Scottish politics is coming under the spotlight at long last. But it also shows how much the opposition parties (Labour, Lib Dems and Tories) have taken their foot of the collective gas and allowed Sturgeon to have a clear run in power without any fear of criticism. At long last we are seeing some real push back. The SNP have made political appointments to put independence leaning officials into key roles to ensure unquestioning obedience and to ensure momentum for independence. This needs to be dismantled piece by piece so that if there is to be a debate it is done in a fair and open manner.

The media also have a lot to answer for here too. For a long time now, guests have been invited onto news and political programmes (North and South of the border) without their background and agendas being announced, so viewers are gulled into thinking these guests are free of any political allegiance when very often this is completely untrue. This is something mentioned elsewhere on this forum, but now we see the impact at first hand that a government can be out of control and proper opposition is stifled.

This isn't about a lying minister - this is about an SNP government so hell bent on independence they will try and break everything and everyone who stands in their way. They are manipulating a parliament, government, judiciary and civil servants to deliver a break in the Union and to manipulate the electorate to deliver that outcome. At long last the extent of those activities is being exposed and hopefully the fall of Sturgeon will start to unravel this horrendous party.

This whole question of Scottish politics is coming under the spotlight at long last. But it also shows how much the opposition parties (Labour, Lib Dems and Tories) have taken their foot of the collective gas and allowed Sturgeon to have a clear run in power without any fear of criticism. At long last we are seeing some real push back. The SNP have made political appointments to put independence leaning officials into key roles to ensure unquestioning obedience and to ensure momentum for independence. This needs to be dismantled piece by piece so that if there is to be a debate it is done in a fair and open manner.

The media also have a lot to answer for here too. For a long time now, guests have been invited onto news and political programmes (North and South of the border) without their background and agendas being announced, so viewers are gulled into thinking these guests are free of any political allegiance when very often this is completely untrue. This is something mentioned elsewhere on this forum, but now we see the impact at first hand that a government can be out of control and proper opposition is stifled.

This isn't about a lying minister - this is about an SNP government so hell bent on independence they will try and break everything and everyone who stands in their way. They are manipulating a parliament, government, judiciary and civil servants to deliver a break in the Union and to manipulate the electorate to deliver that outcome. At long last the extent of those activities is being exposed and hopefully the fall of Sturgeon will start to unravel this horrendous party.
Good luck to the SNP. Why would Scotland and it's people want to be part of this failed union.

Good luck to the SNP. Why would Scotland and it's people want to be part of this failed union.

In 2020 PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment) figures show science and maths performance at record lows.

On crime, violent crime on the up for the fourth year in a row.

on Health, they’re missing health targets by a country mile, you have the horrific incident of children dying from contaminated water in the new Glasgow Hospital commissioned by sturgeon.

Not to mention the worst Drug problem in Europe, and despite this the SNP cut the drug budget by £15m.

Failures in public transport on sea and rail.

The SNPs domestic record on things they have direct control over has been an absolute disaster.

In 2020 PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment) figures show science and maths performance at record lows.

on Health, they’re missing health targets by a country mile, you have the horrific incident of children dying from contaminated water in the new Glasgow Hospital commissioned by sturgeon.

Not to mention the worst Drug problem in Europe, and despite this the SNP cut the drug budget by £15m.

The SNPs domestic record on things they have direct control over has been an absolute disaster.
but if it's the will of the people, you'd be a hypocrite to deny it given you're stance on brexit.

More lies from our esteemed leader.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reminds me of what I used to say about a former Chairman of NVFC.
How do you know when he is lying? His lips move.....

More Boris lies.

Not to mention the worst Drug problem in Europe, and despite this the SNP cut the drug budget by £Did I miss Douglas Ross calling for Patel's resignation after she broke the Westminster Ministerial Code? Or calling out Hancock (amongst others) for lawbreaking?

“Failures in public transport on sea and rail.”

And the Tories record on such matters in England is soooo successful isn’t it?

Hmmm. Proroguing Parliament illegally? Threatening to break international law. Ministers acting unlawfully and breaking codes of contact.

Things may not be rosy North of the border but those on glass houses....

Hmmm. Proroguing Parliament illegally? Threatening to break international law. Ministers acting unlawfully and breaking codes of contact.

Things may not be rosy North of the border but those on glass houses....
Codes of conduct! Dammed predictive text

Failed union? The one that has kept Scotland and the other devolved administrations afloat during normal times and absolutely during this pandemic

but if it's the will of the people, you'd be a hypocrite to deny it given you're stance on brexit.

No one is denying the will of the people - that referendum has already been run and the result wasn't the one that the SNP wanted so now want a rerun. That pursual of a further referendum would have happened irrespective of the Brexit vote. The vote on EU membership was based on the total UK vote - which Scots were aware of. Scots were not asked whether they wanted to stay in the EU if the rest of the UK were to leave. They have not been asked if they want to rejoin and it looks like the SNP is using a vote from 2016 to force Scotland's re-entry to the EU given an opportunity. So this whole slogan about Scotland being dragged out of the EU against its will is a play on words that the SNP is using to try and force another referendum without fully consulting the people or taking account of referendums that have already been held.

If they vote for independence it certainly would be, and should be implemented. 100%

Where have I stated otherwise?

Its ok to disagree with me, but your constant attempts to twist things I have said are tiresome.

More Boris lies.

“Failures in public transport on sea and rail.”

And the Tories record on such matters in England is soooo successful isn’t it?

“What about, what about, what about?”

We get you don’t like Boris, but this is a discussion is about the SNP, admittedly off topic for this thread, so feel free to request that it is moved to a new thread as it’s not on topic for this thread.

Apologies we encroached on your Boris bashing echo chamber with a differed topic ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back