• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Cummings, Johnson and this whole shit show

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what about the ‘Blue Wall’?
I think most Conservatives will be glad to see the back of Bercow.

Most retired speakers keep their counsel and speak out from a position of authority and impartiality. All that is out of the window for Bercow who just comes a cross as being a petulant, attention seeking, little twerp.

I see that Gavin ‘Frank Spencer’ Williamson is a little upset by the decision taken by some students to take a picture of Brenda down from a common room at their college.

In other news the government are spending just an extra £1.4Bn on helping our kids catch up on the education they lost due to the pandemic - just 10% of the sum that the person THEY appointed to undertake the review recommended.

They also choose to cut the aid budget at a time when the most vulnerable and poorest in the world are suffering dreadfully.

But they can commit £200m on buying a new effin boat and Bns more on nuclear warheads.

Shows where their priorities lie.

An absolute effin disgrace that shames this once great country.
And now Frank Spencer and his Department are backing this! FFS have they not got better things to be doing?

We really are turning into North Korea….

Johnson thinks?

Really?

Not seen much evidence of this over the years…..?????
Further evidence - if any were needed - that this oafish, narcissistic buffoon should never have been let anywhere near running a newsagents never mind being PM. He is an utter disgrace.

Further evidence - if any were needed - that this oafish, narcissistic buffoon should never have been let anywhere near running a newsagents never mind being PM. He is an utter disgrace.

I watched PMQs yesterday and whilst I think that Johnson was hardly at his best, neither was Keir Starmer. Having in been in charge of the CPS, Starmer should have known the deep underlying reasons why prosecuting rape cases is so difficult and why successive governments have failed women on this issue. He could have used those six questions to highlight Labour proposals to improve safety for women and to ensure they got justice - none of which he did. There isn't a single government, of any persuasion, which would not be prepared to undertake any measures that improved this dreadful statistic. To try and blame it on a lack of of public spending is just nonsense. That implies that police forces are prepared to see rape cases go uninvestigated which is failure of police management not funding.

This brings me to a point that I believe the police service needs wholesale reform, under a national police management and doing away with the corrupt Met and the regional forces. It would ensure that cases such as rape are managed consistently and conviction rates improved. Something which would have stood Starmer in far greater stead than his hapless attack on historical spending cuts that Boris has reversed

I watched PMQs yesterday and whilst I think that Johnson was hardly at his best, neither was Keir Starmer. Having in been in charge of the CPS, Starmer should have known the deep underlying reasons why prosecuting rape cases is so difficult and why successive governments have failed women on this issue. He could have used those six questions to highlight Labour proposals to improve safety for women and to ensure they got justice - none of which he did. There isn't a single government, of any persuasion, which would not be prepared to undertake any measures that improved this dreadful statistic. To try and blame it on a lack of of public spending is just nonsense. That implies that police forces are prepared to see rape cases go uninvestigated which is failure of police management not funding.

This brings me to a point that I believe the police service needs wholesale reform, under a national police management and doing away with the corrupt Met and the regional forces. It would ensure that cases such as rape are managed consistently and conviction rates improved. Something which would have stood Starmer in far greater stead than his hapless attack on historical spending cuts that Boris has reversed
Oh, so he’s reversed the cuts. Well, that’s just fine and dandy then isn’t it. We’ll just ignore the impacts that the savage cuts have had over the last 10 years shall we? Not just to the strength of our Police Forces but the CPS, the judicial system, the prison and probation services. Mental health service et al?.

It’s one big jigsaw that needs a global, strategic approach. On that point I think we will share some common ground

Oh, so he’s reversed the cuts. Well, that’s just fine and dandy then isn’t it. We’ll just ignore the impacts that the savage cuts have had over the last 10 years shall we? Not just to the strength of our Police Forces but the CPS, the judicial system, the prison and probation services. Mental health service et al?.

It’s one big jigsaw that needs a global, strategic approach. On that point I think we will share some common ground
James - I keep coming back to point that Labour continually fight the wrong battles. The arguments over austerity, just like Brexit, have been and gone. An election has already been fought on this issue - and Labour were roundly defeated.

Somehow, Keir Starmer needs to rise above the humdrum, almost lazy, option of picking well worn out issues on which to take the fight to Boris. It just shows a Labour Party living in the past. He needs to think how he can turn these events into opportunities to show where he is taking Labour and would take the country given the opportunity.

Whether you love him or loathe him, Boris shows more inspiration and aspiration every day than Keir Starmer ever shows. When he was first appointed, I raised questions as to whether he (Keir Starmer) was the man for the long term. At the moment he still hasn't answered that question. The Guardian may be lining up behind him to support him in any leadership contest and that may sit well with any Guardian readers. However, I don't think he is winning any hearts and minds and disappears off the news pages as quickly as Ed Davey after a by-election victory.

I must apologise to our fine PM and withdraw my earlier assertion that he does not think. Having seen new evidence I concede that I was wrong. He does indeed think, this being one such example

View attachment 2167
Well, well, well. Who would have thought it? There is more than one woman in the world that could stomach having a bit of rumpy-pumpy with Halfcock!

I bet that he’s gone up no end in Johnson’s estimation. I mean, they can now swap stories about their respective adulterous affairs whilst joshing over other hilarious issues such as 125k dead people, £37Bn spaffed on T&T, awarding PPE contracts to their bessie mates!

Shame that an eminent scientist had to resign for doing exactly the same thing as Halfwit.

But we all know by now that there is one rule for them and another one for us mere plebs ?

Well, well, well. Who would have thought it? There is more than one woman in the world that could stomach having a bit of rumpy-pumpy with Halfcock!

I bet that he’s gone up no end in Johnson’s estimation. I mean, they can now swap stories about their respective adulterous affairs whilst joshing over other hilarious issues such as 125k dead people, £37Bn spaffed on T&T, awarding PPE contracts to their bessie mates!

Shame that an eminent scientist had to resign for doing exactly the same thing as Halfwit.

But we all know by now that there is one rule for them and another one for us mere plebs ?

I suppose you would have to get caught with your pants down to know the answer to that one James ;)

i have contacted tory central office.with regards to the photo of Matt Hancock and Gina Coladangelo and have recieved the following press release.Mr Hancock due to recent pressure of work has been suffering from light headiness and dizzy spells !! Matt in the photo was having such a turn The lady in question Ms Coladangelo is a trained nurse and was carrying out a medical procedure.The fact that Matt had his Flys open at this moment is a complete coincidence !!! I hope this clears the matter up .Over to you Mrs Hancock !!

i have contacted tory central office.with regards to the photo of Matt Hancock and Gina Coladangelo and have recieved the following press release.Mr Hancock due to recent pressure of work has been suffering from light headiness and dizzy spells !! Matt in the photo was having such a turn The lady in question Ms Coladangelo is a trained nurse and was carrying out a medical procedure.The fact that Matt had his Flys open at this moment is a complete coincidence !!! I hope this clears the matter up .Over to you Mrs Hancock !!
Statement from Jonson tonight.

“Please be assured that I take the actions of Matt Hancock every bit as seriously as I took Priti Patel's bullying, Gavin Williamson's exam fiasco and Robert Jenrick helping a Tory donor avoid £40m tax. And the less said about the Delta variant and may part in this the better??

Oops!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hancock called Neil Ferguson "an eminent and impressive scientist" but said he had to resign for breaching rules - & wanted police to investigate - so how does he justify his position as a hopeless and incompetent Health Secretary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back