• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Community and Charity

Six days to event day.

Quick reminder for all those taking part, please turn up between 07:00 - 0730, event starts at 08:00 but timings on paper may slip.
Please read to Event Management Plan that was sent out via email.

If anyone else has a spare few hours and would like to help out or just make a quick visit, you're more than welcome to turn up at any time after 08:00.

Thank you to everyone who has helped and donated, fingers crossed that this will be a successful event.

Good luck to all participants....... It's going to be emotional

Anyone know where we can get our hands on a small burco boiler, for this Saturday?

Tony are you still in need of some sports massage type people for Saturday ? Give me a ring when you got a spare 5 mins Cheers Bruce

Yes Bruce, for the afternoon if poss, we have Lee Wilkinson and Chris Wood who have both kindly volunteered for Saturday morning, so a bit stuck for a few hours in the afternoon.

I'll give you a ring tomorrow mate.

Great cheers Tony. I'm tied up until about 10.30 so anytime after then. Hope to be able to get a few of Lee's fellow students down for th afternoon so that would work out well. Speak later.......

Great organisation this morning. Great to see so many 1874 faces supporting this event. Enjoyed doing a few laps and hats off to those who did the full 27 miles. Hope this raises lots of money ( £1874 would be great ).
Brilliant work by Tony Rogers once again.

This morning we reached and surpassed the £3,000 barrier inc Gift Aid.
It took one extra challenge of me shaving off my mustache and replacing it with a false muzzy in permanent pen to get the extra £50 but its all for charity.

A HUGE THANK YOU AND WELL DONE TO ALL WHO SPONSORED, SUPPORTERD, FOLLOWED, DONATED, VOLUNTEERED AND PARTICIPATED.

IMG_202640258796.jpg

Last edited:
Back