• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
The humour gene is not totally defunct on the JR forum - in a message to Barnton (yes, of course Barnton players, officials and fans read the JR forum!):
If the quarter final home game is a mid week fixture (dependent on your opponents) you may end up either getting a bye or possibly could agree to play 6 a side on the new 3G pitch at moss farm.

That would, I assume, be the pitch paid for from the council compensation money given by Thor when they demolished the VS. They are impervious to the wider connections of what they post ...

It's not simply that they are not clever, it's as much down to a shortage of people to contribute to developing ideas.
I have heard though, that they are trying hard to "Russell" up a crowd.
I'll keep you informed of their progress. At the last count they had reached one fan for every revolution of a 78 rpm record in the days of vinyl.

I believe they have rustled up a nearly full mini-bus for their F.A. cup tie.

or two of these (with the hope that they get back before midnight) ...
IMG_0591.JPG

I see that on the JRFC website the company "FAComms" are preparing a commentary on the mighty clash of FA Cup minnows JRFC versus the Cobblers and they are asking on the JRFC website for information on JRs club as apparently they have found it difficult to find out any information.

I suspect that it will be along the lines of "plucky minnows" versus the professionals with a fairy tale ending stuff whilst omitting the stuff about bankruptcy, mystery investors, London Gazette, multiple owners, etc.

I am sure that if they were informed about those "issues" including the formation of OUR club then they would be more circumspect in reporting on the game.

1874 owners over to you!

I trust they will get the correct information on the history of Vics,not the wrong foundation date and achievements which did not start till 1890.

Just an observation,three local teams up there in the mix,one down there in the mix.

Colin is such a funny bloke.....

"If you are that concerned why don't you give my £200 kind donation which I gave to your Chairman to help Northwich Vics to the school or tax man"

http://nvfcforum.prophpbb.com/topic119.html#p696

:) :) :) :) :)

Thought he had already been set straight that this is a downright lie, some of that money was mine!

The fact he is still peddling it even after being corrected (and him even accepting the correction) tells you all you need to know about him.

Mister Geppetto should put him back in his box before his nose doesn't fit anymore.

More comedy genius from 'Mike'

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Interesting discussion

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
For those not on Twitter, this is Comedy Show genius

Screenshot_2015-12-02-22-49-27-1.png
Screenshot_2015-12-02-22-49-35-1.png
Screenshot_2015-12-02-22-49-42-1-1-1.png
Screenshot_2015-12-02-22-49-50-1.png

BREAKING NEWS
The VS wasn't lost, it was taken away"

I was told that JR was never in a position to buy the VS and he was just stringing the Receiver along as long as possible whilst benefiting from a Licence to Occupy.

After a few years of prevarication the Receiver lost patience and sold it to THOR and the irony being that had JR told the Supporters Trust that he was never in a position to buy it then it might have been possible for the Trust to utilize their expertise to purchase it.

The VS was never "lost" as it wasn't JRs to start with but it was the property of generations of NVFC supporters who had placed their faith in Nutall, Stone and others who have a lot to answer for.

Needless to say it was everybody else fault including THORs and JR was the victim (again)

Isn't that right Colin?
(and please don't mention "your" £200)

The Trust wouldn't even buy the tunnel or advertised board to go in the ground when asked you fool.

You can't ask Mr Stone now you sick ****

Probably because on that very same day Rushe point blank refused to buy all the Junior teams new football kit, so the Trust stepped in and bought it for them #IDIOT
Since then Rushe has tried to benefit from the Juniors who incidentally were Mike Connett's brainchild and the only inherited asset that Rushe doesn't mind taking credit for.

By the way, not many people know that Dave Stone has passed away, so stop being disrespectful by using his death as an excuse to have a cheap pop, you despicable person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back