• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Cheshire Senior Cup Final

One thing to be aware of is that there is still a high degree of ignorance (even in the town) on what has happened to Vics and where 74 fits in. It is from this group of people, who may not be committed fans, that any growth in support for us will come from.
With Vics back in town we could be one decent cup run (for Vics) away from them getting a load of publicity and the consequential rise in support plus they still have the more famous name.
74 needs a 'high profile' summer and to get the message across even more strongly as to why we exist. No pussy footing around, not aggressive but assertively pushing the message out.
We ignore vics at our peril.
On the Community side, we are planning a busy summer of fairs and fetes. I need helpers and volunteers to assist. If you can help in even the smallest way, give me a shout. You can dm me, or email me at [email protected]
Remember 1874Northwich need your support not just through the season, but ALL YEAR ROUND.
We are 74, we are the future.

Last edited:
Can you clarify the date please when vics were not vics. Just to check if my 524 vics games on the run is still valid. Im on a mission to beat it to im soon approaching 100 again.

Colin I thought you missed a game when you went to Spain(I could be wrong it might have been some one else) ?.

Phew!!! Thought you'd left us for a moment there Colin. Glad to see you back this morning :Dimage.jpg

95% sure that you missed one when you went to Barcelona.

Last edited:
Yes missed the newport game when went to spain. Which ended my 524 matches. Not missed a game since padiham away last season im on 96 currently.

Yes missed the newport game when went to spain. Which ended my 524 matches. Not missed a game since padiham away last season im on 96 currently.

Back