• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Cheshire Senior Cup Final

Will Witton put a team out on Thursday in the Mid Cheshire Final? They need to win on Saturday to guarantee survival. By the way their reserves are playing a Quarter Final against Warrington Town reserves on the same night.

I think Cheshire FA should step in and postpone until next week. Surely they would want them to stay up??

Dont forget vics have a playoff match on tuesday too and a important game on saturday to determine where the playoffs will be held. Hope witton dont go down, will be great to do battle in the npl next season should the trickies go up.

Interesting reading the match reports in the programme last night from the 50 and 51 finals between vics and macc attended by in total nearly 30,000 people.

Good to also see a few trickies there last night who have not been for a while and know a few more are coming tomorrow night too.

Thanks for sharing Colin .... in every sense of the word. ;) Don't be a stranger now ..... kerching! :D

Colin.

Welcome back.

I would like to talk about the refund of my £4000 from your club.

I hope that your club gets quite a few visitors as it will go some way to refunding me unless you wish to do so directly and in exchange I will give you your £200.

OK?

Sure, if you can explain why i'm personally responsible, I was one of many whom voted to sell the drill field so quiet happy to reimburse you providing everybody else who voted yes will stump up a equal share of your £4000

Oh and mr rogers was telling lies about me again. It was my money. I gave paul ashley £200 to pass on to the hope house charity and also gave paul s £200 on the same night. I was then going to collect the money at the fc united match but most were in a bad mood and throwing tantrums so did not collect the money. not seen many people since who put the names down.

Ask mad matt who said put me down for a tenner col and the likes if they paid me or not.

Careful you will have the change of subject police on to you. Wink wink. Although for some season i always get blamed.

Thanks again for the contribution Colin, seriously it's much appreciated, in every sense of the word. Kerching :D

Looks like Derek Nuttall's 'silent majority' have returned to support JRFC in a whispering minority.

Tonight's gate 160.
I'm surprised how many turned up for a reserve team game, easily our best this season.

Back