• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

"Bit shit today wannit! '

First half, we did alright. Once we settled down after they went 1 up, we did well, got one goal and looked like we might've got another. Started the second half well, but once we missed the penalty, it felt like we wouldn't get anything for the rest of the game.

Our squad is looking and getting thin, Bowyer and Tulloch on the bench says it all.

I've said this before Muff. You only post negatively. Check your history. 4 defeats and a draw in our last 6 games.
This is the worst run in the clubs short history. Where were you when we had the excellent run at the end of last season. Not one post in praise.
I wouldn't mind if it was constructive criticism but it's bandwagon jumping negativity of the worst kind and it makes me and others suspect your motives.

I was telling negative people to either support the team or sod off not our entire fans

The thread title was negative Imo

But it's an accurate portrayal of today. It's a forum, it's football. Positivity and Negativity is part of it. Just be thankful that we're negative about the football on the pitch, and NOT negative about the off field situation for once!

I will leave people on here to entertain themselves in peace then

No motives chubbs - wasn't on forum last season - only post when I want to (as I have mentioned before), if I had other motives believe me I wouldn't be doing it on an OPEN forum. Don't need to post in praise as I do that at each game IN PERSON as Alan stated this is what forums are for or would you just like me to appease the powers that be? Not much to shout about in those 4 defeats and a draw - but hey if u would like me to air my frustrations IN PERSON please just say so ?

Josh - what planet are you on!?
We pay our money and can praise/criticise as we see fit.
I've been a lot of games and I've done both of the above.

I know we can do better that's why I started this thread.
I want the best for 'OUR' club and any less is open to criticism in my view.

Everybodys brave as a keyboard warrior. They have to criticise on here, cos if they did it in person, they'd get a slap.

Sick of reading moronic statements on here complaining and moaning about the team, its VERY simple if you don't like it then sod off and go and be negative somewhere else!!!!

Honestly don't think the formation will make a difference because its our midfield players that aren't performing well enough for us, we need to get individual players performing better before we can think about the formation

Ooops

Went behind to a very good goal in the opening 5 minutes, but from that moment we grew into the game, creating good chances and Brandon takes the goal very well. Two great saves from their keeper and we go in 1-1 looking like the better side...however the penalty miss once again costs us, not singling Woolley out because he's not the first or the last person who will miss a penalty, but we've got to take these chances..once they scored straight afterwards the game was lost and we forgot how to play football. Play like we did in the first half, and add the players back in that are missing which allows us to play 3-5-2 which works best and we will get back to winning ways.

Everybodys brave as a keyboard warrior. They have to criticise on here, cos if they did it in person, they'd get a slap.

Hope that is not directed at me ? Most people probably know who I am now at the game...

Not a lot that can be said. results speak for themselves and I'm sure that the staff and players probably feel the same.

All we can do at this time is help by encouraging them. Anything else is beyond our control.

Hopefully my beloved United will cheer me up tomorrow.

Should it have been a red when Brandon was brought down for the penalty?
Don't think the bloke was even booked, but not sure if he was the last man.

without a doubt edge at least a yellow, Ref was weak all game.

Back