• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

"Bit shit today wannit! '

ste

Legend
Aug 5, 2013
Don't know where to start , disorganised , the big hoof , can't make a pass , we actually made them look good . When we went forward it was a case of they had 5 or more in the box and we had one..

Yes we have players missing but we should have a squad that can replace more or less like for like - we have the budget for it and before anybody says we have a strict wage structure - I'm with that but the crowds we get , players should want to play here!!

All I've got say is what waste of money that's was getting bored of watching the long ball to no one

Poor once again.

4-3-3 doesn't work, over run in mid field.

Who shall we blame today the ref ,linesman, pitch, missing players, the manager or we could blame the sun !!!!!
Plus nice to see one of "our" players playing for the other team - nice to be kept informed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe the complete lack of atmosphere throughout the game. It was almost like playing behind closed doors.

Maine Road, as usual, worked bloody hard and closed us down and we didn't have the quality or strength in depth to beat them.
Score the penalty and I think we win comfortably, but we missed it and allowed them to walk through the middle & score the decisive goal.
Great strike for their opening goal too.

They scored within 5 minutes so it killed the atmosphere dead before it could begin.

Be careful muffin ull have yer exclamation marks deleted if yer not careful..
As for today's performance, wot do they do in training...
And muffin is that right there no7 used to play for us, mentioned this other day that we get told nowt, if ur not in the click....

It's like watching a completely different team from the start of the season.

And we can't blame anyone today, simple fact is we just weren't good enough today.

I wasn't blaming the atmosphere - I was commenting that there wasn't any.
I also gave credit for Maine Roads game plan & mentioned a few other things if you care to read the post properly

It's simple, we are playing teams who are better than us, sharper than us and pass it better. We have a mid-table squad. I'm sure the management are taking responsibility for that.

Where's Haughton gone? Looked lively and had a bit of skill the only game I've seen him.
I know he was banned but could've played today - the silence is deafening sometimes..

I'll never get silenced Muffin.
I'm giving this club my heart and soul and I expect the same ;)

It's simple, we are playing teams who are better than us, sharper than us and pass it better. We have a mid-table squad. I'm sure the management are taking responsibility for that.

I don't think we are a mid table sqaud, player for player we have a great team, but for some reason there's a lot of hoof ball, get it on the floor and play like we did against colls where we outclassed them. We're constantly over run in the middle.

At least wooleys pen was closer than hazards - suppose that's something to be cheerful about

We were poor today but missing the penalty cost us dear, why does every time We get a penalty it feels like England - Germany :-( (ps we're not Germany). We seem not as good as we were last season. Maine Road are a good team but I believe we are the better team unfortunately I don't think at the moment our players believe the same . We missed the drum today also ( bang, bang,bang NORTHWICH ).

we've had to many injuries to be able to play a settled team in the prefered formation. That being said we have not been good enough what so ever, obviously we don't have the depth in squad thats needed to cope with the amount of injuries we have currently.

Back