• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Another poor result....

Ste
Hopefully Greg will be good for us but for me currently no better than conks but time will tell
See you in a few weeks

stebiggy you have a short memory,when we played you at your ground last year,White ran 40 yards to the ref when we got both our plays sent off,and in the first incident pushed one of our players in the chest right under the ref's nose without even a yellow card.In both case's he was not involved,but was there to badger the ref.If you think that makes him a winner that's your opinion,mine is he's a bully.

Like to know how the rest of the players feel about Greg - for me better off without him!

Like to know how the rest of the players feel about Greg - for me better off without him!
How can you be better off than the fella voted best keeper in the league last season?
All answers to Im confused.com.....

More to keeping than keeping clean sheets - not as though he's kept that many

Conkie was made to look good because we had a good defence!
Looked very averge at times last season and prticularly this!
Give the guy a chance (and let's get our defence sorted!).

Last edited:
More to keeping than keeping clean sheets - not as though he's kept that many
.?
What a stupid comment!!...being a keeper is ALL about clean sheets. Who cares what else he does??

Are biggest problem is we never replaced ducko at back he organised and lead to the defence now we have no one like that we do look better when mat Woolley plays CB

What a stupid comment - it depends on what else he does especially if the defence don't like it.
Anyway who is cookie !

He's not kept many clean sheets because the defence is so poor this season
The only problem with the defence is the people in front of them to many ball players who run with it till they lose it
they never get a minute look at the second goal Saturday typical of what's been going on all season the midfield at the moment is as poor as I've seen it since we started

Bloody hell there are some whinging miserable sods on here.
Three seasons, never out off the top five.
Yes it's not been as good this season.......IT HAPPENS. Could be worse, could be Vics fans eh, FFS!!:mad:
Oh and Conks was a great keeper for us but there is more to being a team player than performance.

Does that mean more to be being a keeper than keeping a clean sheet

What a stupid comment - it depends on what else he does especially if the defence don't like it.
Anyway who is cookie !
You come up with stupid comments about keepers, have a go at the bloke that's been here five minutes and has hardly had a chance settle in yet, then pick on my post because spellcheck adjusted a name!!!......how old are you?? :p.
If anyone has the right to moan its Greg about what's going on in front of him....or lack of it!
If we are looking at blame, i've just watched the highlights at Squires Gate and Dilan Lomas should have stopped the cross for the first and was missing on the second.
Been nowhere near the standard he was last year, but hey....lets pick on the new guy instead :rolleyes:.

We need Wardy in the middle tomorrow night to give us a bit of flair that we missed Saturday.
Still think we should have done more to keep Kirky.
Oh well on to tomorrow a 3-0 win, 3 larger and limes and a birties pie what could go wrong.

We need Wardy in the middle tomorrow night to give us a bit of flair that we missed Saturday.
Still think we should have done more to keep Kirky.
Oh well on to tomorrow a 3-0 win, 3 larger and limes and a birties pie what could go wrong.
Kirks partner works in Dubai I think so he was flitting back and to. And with a nipper as well its not a football decision I think Phil. It was a life decision.

We are still at a very low level and we are seriously going to have to readjust our expectations of these lads. They are not conference or even unibond standard, with time, nurturing and above all patience some of them can be, look at Connor Hughes at Maine Rd for instance.
Some have said look at the U21 lads and I'm sure Ian has done that and maybe we will see some develop as that is indeed the whole point of having a development squad, but that is his remit as manager. Let him, Bows and Stu Tulloch deal with the job and I'm sure they will deliver. Keep faith and please stop this daft criticism of our keeper, Conks has moved on, can we do the same now.

Back