• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 News 1874 Northwich FC Open Meeting

How about free entry for the 2 friendly home games?

There are reasons why this suggestion cannot really be actioned Edge but we do have some other ideas(including some fans suggestions and these will all be discussed at the next board meeting)

As ever, as soon as we have some news we will notify everyone.

Love Steve's initative for the ground fund BIN for BIN.

I think this idea is marvellous, an aluminum bin to collect loose change/donations at home matches to go owards the Back in Northwich fund.

BIN 4 BIN & BAB 4 BIN :scarf:

Well Phil I took four orders for the new claret replica shirts on Tuesday night ( that's three more than our orders for PURPLE polo shirts lol!)
Just out of interest Brian, how many white away kits were ordered in the same period last year?
Have the white tops been a good seller?

I don't think you would able to let anyone on for free in cup match's,as all have to pay even season ticket holders.The gate money is shared with the other club
Actually Toddy it could be 'free' to the Silver member quoting season ticket number on entry, but the club would pay the admission fee and then would receive a proportion back. win win!
2013/14 a £75 Season Ticket = 18 league matches. and £120 for a silver membership = just a nice warm feeling in financially supporting our club! [ could also have been free entry to the 5 home cup matches ] this would have cost the club £25 but a proportion of that would be reclaimed in share of gate receipts and 'free' entry means more to spend on raffle/food etc.

Just to clarify that 'free' admission to home cup games is just a suggestion to the board as a possible incentive/benefit for opting to paying for a Silver membership and NOT something that is currently in operation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tez
In answer to your question Blackie over the period up to June 6th last year we sold 21 away replica shirts. To date it has sold well but, perhaps understandably,not as well as the home replica shirts. Another possible reason for this is that the white polo shirts have been the best seller of the polo shirts available.

Because we receive an excellent service from our supplier (most orders satisfied within a week) at this stage it is not the intention to hold a large stock of the claret/sky blue replica shirts.

Also this "third" shirt is also available in long sleeve as well as short ( unless we are advised otherwise at the time of ordering we will supply short sleeved shirts)

I hope this helps?

In answer to your question Blackie over the period up to June 6th last year we sold 21 away replica shirts. To date it has sold well but, perhaps understandably,not as well as the home replica shirts. Another possible reason for this is that the white polo shirts have been the best seller of the polo shirts available.

Because we receive an excellent service from our supplier (most orders satisfied within a week) at this stage it is not the intention to hold a large stock of the claret/sky blue replica shirts.

Also this "third" shirt is also available in long sleeve as well as short ( unless we are advised otherwise at the time of ordering we will supply short sleeved shirts)

I hope this helps?
Thank you Brian.
Curiosity satisfied :D

Back