• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 Away travel

Important travel information to Formby.

http://1874northwich.com/away-travel

We have already had very good interest from supporters. Therefore if you want to use the Away Travel Service then please let us know as soon as you can, so that the appropriate transport can be booked.

Thank you

How are bookings for Formby currently looking? Are we looking at a second bus yet? :scarf: COY1874

We've got just a handful of seats left on the 50 seater, so am hoping that if other people do want to go, they let us know asap so that we can book the second bus (hint hint everyone!)

Formby update

The large coach is very near full, only four seats left. Given that the Easter weekend is looming and we need to advise the Travel Company of our requirements as soon as possible, I would like to put a deadline on bookings please.

If you are interested in using the Away Travel Service, then I should be grateful if you would book by Tuesday evening, 15th April.

Irrespective of League positions, this is our last trip 'on the road' in our very first season and it would be good to see as many of the GREEN ARMY there as possible.

:scarf:

Reactions: Tez
There will be a Free Quiz on the bus on Saturday with a small prize.

STOP PRESS!

A couple of seats have come available for the Formby game. Please let me know asap if you would like them.

STOP PRESS!

A couple of seats have come available for the Formby game. Please let me know asap if you would like them.
Can you confirm what time and where the coach will be leaving from please vicky? It was announced at the game but couldn't hear over the thousands of screaming fans..

Can you confirm what time and where the coach will be leaving from please vicky? It was announced at the game but couldn't hear over the thousands of screaming fans..
Yes mate, 12.30 from the Memorial Hall...or should that be the Memorial Court now!! Usual place anyway.

Back