• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully in Thai. ;)
Maybe I should offer Coli'n a reasonably priced translation service?

Very strict transfer of ownership rules to pass with the FA, including fit and proper person test and scrutiny of accounts. Witton will also be seeking clarification of the situation surely, the income does not cover the rent.

JRFC IN THE COMMUNITY.....
..... BUT IT'LL COST PARENTS £40 FOR THE PRIVILEGE

20161031_194543.png

FORWARD TOGETHER....
.... BY THE FANS, FOR THE CREDITORS

Last edited:
Conveniently fails to mention that the FA Cup squad must have been assembled with someone's finances!

I like it how Coli'n equates the interest of one or two people questioning his new-found business acumen (or, as he terms it, "guesswork") with the whole of another football club.
He is being seriously misinformed by someone - NVFC's accounts filing deadline is July, the ones submitted in Oct 2015 were for the period to Oct 2014 and filed three months late (thus incurring a penalty of £750, was that paid?), the ones due July 2016 are for the period to Oct 2015 and are still not filed (thus unable to see if £750 was paid, but now in line for £1500 fine for second year late), and the company director(s) have an obligation to keep current accounts reasonably up to date - it is sadly (for Coli'n) not possible to dismiss them with a "we'll have to wait till next May [aka July] to find out".
Meanwhile, 04/12/16 gets ever closer - will our hero manage to complete all the parts of the NVFC transfer of ownership puzzle in the next 5 weeks? Tune in for the next intriguing episode ...

Slightly different perspective on all this - anyone else foresee a lot of (well, a few) people who do not have business experience, let alone businesses run as NVFC have been, losing a considerable amount of money as this runs it's course?
Looking back to what i learned in my time on the Trust board and previous involvement with the club pre-trust I can't help thinking that someone currently behind NVFC is rubbing his/their hands in glee as they see this group coming. Offload the current mess on to them, the club folds under them and the current 'powers that be' walk away clean as a whistle to start again somewhere else leaving this group high, dry and poorer.
One or two - I happily admit I will enjoy their discomfort but there are others who will get sucked in who don't deserve it.

Too true. Eyes wide shut. But even open them a fraction and the evidence is as plain as the proverbial pikestaff. But how many hints, winks and nudges do they want? You can lead a horse to water ...

I suspect that whatever happens it will all be the fault of 1874 and its owners for not remaining "loyal" and being taken for a ride.

How can the accounts be so dire, and then be handed over clean or just two grand in debt??

How can the accounts be so dire, and then be handed over clean or just two grand in debt??
The kindly owner pays the debts out of his own pockets and then that appears in the accounts as a directors loan.
He then writes off the loan & the club is debt free.

Possible - yes
Plausible - ???

someone currently behind NVFC is rubbing his/their hands in glee as they see this group coming. Offload the current mess on to them, the club folds under them and the current 'powers that be' walk away clean as a whistle to start again somewhere else leaving this group high, dry and poorer.
My exact thoughts Pete, it's the only way that the current owner can avoid a directors ban.

The kindly owner pays the debts out of his own pockets and then that appears in the accounts as a directors loan.
He then writes off the loan & the club is debt free.

Possible - yes
Plausible - ???

Just a thought but maybe the existing directors loan will be written off because Rushe has already taken all the FA Cup money, maybe this is the reason for late submission of accounts as there's no audit trail.

I don't get it, you hold a critical meeting nearly two weeks ago for fans past and present, and then tell no one of the outcome. Doesn't exactly fill you with hope that this is going to be a transparent process.

I don't get it, you hold a critical meeting nearly two weeks ago for fans past and present, and then tell no one of the outcome. Doesn't exactly fill you with hope that this is going to be a transparent process.

They don't believe in democracy for a start, the club moto will be....

BY THE CLIQUE FOR THE CLIQUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back