• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that the Northwich Guardian reported what they were told as I am sure that no-one from the Guardian was actually there.

I suspect that the Northwich Guardian reported what they were told as I am sure that no-one from the Guardian was actually there.
For the avoidance of any doubt here, the only reference to NVFC 'critical' meeting is a letter from Chris Nuttall on the Guardian website. Nobody at the Guardian has written an article about it. They would not allow an article to claim 'standing room only' without proof.

Andy Simpson didn't go, was only invited 3 days before and had made other plans...apparently.

Andy Simpson didn't go, was only invited 3 days before and had made other plans...apparently.
No surprise he had other plans, I should imagine like all good journalists he'd have his working week pretty much already mapped out in advance?

I would never question Andy Simpson's honesty or integrity.

Wasn't suggesting anything about AS, more that you would only think to invite your local journalist a couple of days before a 'critical' meeting.

Wasn't suggesting anything about AS, more that you would only think to invite your local journalist a couple of days before a 'critical' meeting.
This is JRFC we're talking about, they never use the 7p's, everything is made up days before, besides they pay @socheshire to spread the word.

IMG_20161103_195843.jpg

20161103_202546.png

Isn't similar.... Its exact!
They've just stuck a JRFC badge in the middle and hey presto, they've pinched someone else's copyright photo and claimed it as their own

:confused: :eek: o_O :rolleyes: :banghead :D

20161103_201912.png

Last edited:
Brilliant, but I guess copywrite infringement is the least of their worries!

Think that they are "not familiar" with the LAW of copy write and the outcome of transgressions !!.

I suppose it does look similar!! :oops:.
Perhaps they look more different in cloud cuckoo land? :confused:.

Brilliant, but I guess copywrite infringement is the least of their worries!

It might well be.
Bottom line here is this design is someone's livelihood. They may in the end be relaxed about its use, they may be vexed, who knows? However common courtesy would dictate that permission were sought first or at the very least reference to its original source was made, rather than trying to pass it off as their own, whoever was behind the logo?

Trouble is, the Canadian freelance graphic designer who owns the copyright might not have come across the far-reaching community initiatives of NVFC so is unlikely to be aware that it has been pirated.

Trouble is, the Canadian freelance graphic designer who owns the copyright might not have come across the far-reaching community initiatives of NVFC so is unlikely to be aware that it has been pirated.
I wouldn't say that Alan :rolleyes:

The JRFC argument is......

20161104_075300.png

20161104_074954.png
20161104_075143.png

JRFC have a very good point here, it is a very similar circle to Hannover 96's apart from their sticky out bits.... :eek:o_O:confused::rolleyes:

Fact remains that our designer actually spent time designing our logo, it's a unique one off, where as the JRFC logo is a law breaking rip off.

Last edited:
You can lead an ass and a donkey to water but you can't stop them from sh*ting in it.
We all know who the ass is but is the donkey the Secretary of Lostock Gralam FC?

20161104_134524.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back