• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we all agree that a Supporters run club is a good idea.

We, as in 1874 were helped and advised by other supporters run clubs in how to start and run our club and I wonder what might happen if Colin and Co asked us for help and advice in setting up NVFC 2016?

I'm sure they would receive support and advice to develop any cogent plans they have. Could be wrong, but wouldn't the timescale to set it up be reasonably lengthy - i.e not something which could be set up "overnight"?

There gate given as 127 today with a Newcastle Town fan saying didn't look anymore than 50 there
Been reported as just over one hundred but we've always known that club to inflate gates by including match officials, players and management on both sides, whether that be dictator owned or fan run that will never change.

From their official twitter feed panoramic sweep round video evidence from today's game I counted maybe 30, max 40 people (unless they were all crouched behind the camera). And we think we have concerns about our attendances?

I think it's time to leave them alone and let them sort out there problem's.We have our own club to run.

And doing a mighty fine job of it too, giving JRFC absolutely nothing to complain or moan about.
On the other hand until they comply with the majority of non league club standards, their farcical lies and deception will continue to be highlighted.

An example of which is....

VICS IN THE COMMUNITY

The only relationship they have with the community of Northwich is a financial connection to its local creditors. They don't do anything without reward, no time or effort for free, they're just using a group of words that look good together.

Last edited:
"Forward together", but the bodies are going in opposite directions.
Do the bodies represent there only 3 fans.
"Vics in the community" good luck with that one, a pic of a barge pole would of been more apt..

How does this look? It looks like you went to Google images typed in 'Forward Together green logo' and hey presto! Try it 'good folks'. On another point on JRFC. I'm merely an outsider but where does Northwich Vics Juniors come into all this? Are they affiliated to JRFC. Because if they have 10 teams with squads of 15 that's 150 kids and 300 parents (okay maybe 250 parents in today's world) that still use the Vics name. Still photos in paper/on social media etc

Re the Newcastle game attendence , from a (WA) member of the ground staff who was at the game, no more than 60/70 the majority were "away fans" he told me yesterday !!.

Hi all. I was the member of the WA groundstaff in attendance yesterday - and just to be clear I have made no comment on the size of the gate or on the number of supporters that could be attributed to each team.

You are implying that you are my WA contact, not fact as I have just spoken to him
he confirms his claim made to me yesterday.

So, who is Deep Throat? Are there 2 up and coming young reporters on The Guardian who will break the big story? Will Colin be impeached? ** -The world awaits answers.

** That's nothing to do with fruit, Colin.

So, who is Deep Throat? Are there 2 up and coming young reporters on The Guardian who will break the big story? Will Colin be impeached? ** -The world awaits answers.

** That's nothing to do with fruit, Colin.

I'm sure @socheshire has the juice on this one ;)

See what I did there Pete:rolleyes: :D

I'm not financially business minded but how on earth can JRFC owned by Rushe who's annual accounts haven't yet been filed with companies house, have a new bank account run by fans that haven't passed the FA's Fit and Proper Persons Test to operate the club? Alan M?
Who needs Supporters Direct when all JRFC need is a pencil and the back of a fag packet.

20161030_212303.png

"we have a new bank account" is a long way from "we are the owners of the club" - I imagine it has been set up by the NVSA or similar. Is Coli'n the Company Secretary of this new venture then? If only running a business were that simple!

Meanwhile, the master plan takes shape I see, with business strategy revealed via the comments section of the local paper:
Do you feel maybe its about time we all got together and become one again, maybe see if we can agree a long term deal with Witton and we can all be watching Northwich again in Northwich and running the club ourselves

Seriously??

I assume when they say inspect the books they mean the books connected to the new account not the old accounts that are yet to be published.
And having googled the logo I'm sure that they got in touch with the copyright owner for permission to use the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back