• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather raise the £2k needed then as the owner put Vics out if it's misery once and or all, and at least give what once was a great club as much dignity in the end as possible.

Can anyone explain how a club currently under threat of being struck for none submission of Annual Accounts be funded and ran by its fans without said Accounts?

Can anyone explain how a club currently under threat of being struck for none submission of Annual Accounts be funded and ran by its fans without said Accounts?
You always have to mention the minor stuff!! Lol!

Another trivial issue for whoever thinks they are now in charge is the looming and somewhat Kafkaesque 04/12/16 Co House deadline.

Well if they do manage to scrape / bluff their way through the processes, complete the transfer of ownership, I hope and pray that they offer fans a share of the club. Not because they deserve it but because they can then share the burden of the hidden debt left behind by Rushe. It'll probably the only wake up call that will actually wake them up.

Debt? they dont bother with such trivialities and its never bothered them in the past.

To paraphrase Leonora Helmsley "Debt, Taxes, Due diligence, fit and proper person test, that is for little clubs"

Explaination of why JRFC Annual Accounts haven't been filed from anonymous source who's obviously been on the sauce.

There is a simple explanation for that TT the accounts were done months and months ago, around May time I think, but the owner of the club never paid the accountant for doing them, hense why the accountant had not filled them, I believe this has been now been sorted, tho i'll confirm this tomorrow if you desire, so you should soon be able to run your beady eyes over the accounts and let your 1874 followers know the results.

obv. for Vics moving forward if the transfer of ownership goes through, all the directors loans will be written off leaving just two outstanding Invoices and with a legal binding agreement in place should the transfer happen will prevent any more bills from popping up out of the woodwork and us being left lumbered with them. see what happens in the next few weeks aye. bet you will be made up when JRFC is dead.

I realise I'm asking the wrong person here, but why didn't Martin Rushe as 100% owner months ago pay the accountant?

I wonder if the so called 'Directors loans' have been paid off with their FA Cup money?

I do wish that he would write in English, although I have noticed that he accepts that JRFC has no future which begs the question why are they bothering?

Last edited:
I'm still a bit puzzled by the 'strike off' letter - with company accounts this is normally an absolute and final last resort, only triggered after the imposition (and non-payment) of the maximum £1500 late-filing penalty (double if repeat offence), after Co House has sent a debt collector to try to get the penalty, after the directors have been prosecuted due to their personal liability in not filing accounts. Has all this already happened then?
Interestingly, if a company is seen to be 'resurrected' after being struck off (yes, some companies do try this on thinking they can escape old liabilities), the dogged denizens of Companies House insist on payment of any penalties still due prior to strike off/resurrection.
So either there's more to the letter than just missing accounts, or NVFC07 still owes money to Co House, or both.

I've just read that Guardian comments thread. Mindblowingly naive is the expression which comes to mind, encapsulated in the latest post:
"once the rushe name has gone from the club we maybe able to attract some sponsors, other than that it will be supporters donations and we will all have to rally around, The wage bill will be cut, see how things go i guess".
Makes this government's Brexit strategy look positively elaborate, thorough and encyclopaedic.

So let me get this straight......They are now saying supporter ownership is a GOOD idea? Make your minds up chaps!:rolleyes:

I've just read that Guardian comments thread. Mindblowingly naive is the expression which comes to mind, encapsulated in the latest post:
"once the rushe name has gone from the club we maybe able to attract some sponsors, other than that it will be supporters donations and we will all have to rally around, The wage bill will be cut, see how things go i guess".
Makes this government's Brexit strategy look positively elaborate, thorough and encyclopaedic.
Can you imagine the confrazzled look of disbelief on the faces at Companies House, HMRC, the FA and NPL when that fantabulous craptaculing Business Plan is submitted.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight......They are now saying supporter ownership is a GOOD idea? Make your minds up chaps!:rolleyes:
Latest comment in response to SD.....

"that was discussed at the meting last week and we will be inviting supporter direct along to the next meeting. we will proably have to form as a trust or summat"....... :eek:o_O:confused:

I can't stop laughing :D:D

I think that we all agree that a Supporters run club is a good idea.

We, as in 1874 were helped and advised by other supporters run clubs in how to start and run our club and I wonder what might happen if Colin and Co asked us for help and advice in setting up NVFC 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back