• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

It was you Wittoners who came on here first to-night.Look at the first post to-night .And the third post from a self comfested drug dealer.

Funny last season you couldn't find a witton fan on here for love nor money! (Especially after their embarassment!)
Now they can't wait to tell us how they are doing on our forum....I really wish I gave a toss!!:meh. (Which btw I'd tell you on your own forum...if I could!!).

By the way is the drug dealer still a steward at your club?

Funny last season you couldn't find a witton fan on here for love nor money! (Especially after their embarassment!)
Now they can't wait to tell us how they are doing on our forum....I really wish I gave a toss!!:meh. (Which btw I'd tell you on your own forum...if I could!!).
Why did your fans start this thread about us then, 51 pages ago!! You and Toddy are obsessed with us, did you not expect us wittoners to read it?! :egg :facepalm

I'm not obsessed with you at all.....trust me I honestly dont care less about witton.
You post more on here than your own forum!! Perhaps you just like to see a crowd?:rolleyes:.

Nice to see you back btw.....we seem to be following a pattern lately.
You try to outdo me, I shoot you down in flames (which isn't that hard against a wittoner:oops:), you disappear for a few days!! :finger.

This thread started when you started to take Jim Rushe's drug money,you don't have to read it.stay on your forum if you don't like the truth.Still no answer to my Question,is the self admitted drug dealer still a steward at your club?.

Credit where it is due, Paul, you have put together a decent side and I know that I should not say it, but ! Well done !!.

883 is a decent enough crowd
How many did Chester bring
However didn't go yesterday but 278 is good but assume runcorn brought 40 or 50
Should be a few boxing day

Another game abandoned where the fans paid for a non result.
Perhaps they will get a reduced rate like last time......:oops:.....or maybe not!

What's the situations with refunds if a game gets abandoned in non league football remember watching Vics v Leigh some years ago at WP where it was abandoned but never got a refund or even a free ticket for next time the match was played

What's the situations with refunds if a game gets abandoned in non league football remember watching Vics v Leigh some years ago at WP where it was abandoned but never got a refund or even a free ticket for next time the match was played
It's down to the individual club I guess. If most of the game had been played out a full refund is probably a tad optimistic.
Remember the Leigh game well. Ferocious gusty wind with driving rain. Called off before half-time (?) and yes, no refund. Also recall a midweek game at Morecambe where torrential rain abandoned the game early on and vouchers for the re-arranged game were issued on the night.

Someone smoking something at the back of the stand again?.

I think if you get to half time then no refunds..... didn't 1874 have this with Bootle a couple of seasons ago?....

I went to Dover the game was called off after 34mins did not get a refund.

It's down to the individual club I guess. If most of the game had been played out a full refund is probably a tad optimistic.
Remember the Leigh game well. Ferocious gusty wind with driving rain. Called off before half-time (?) and yes, no refund. Also recall a midweek game at Morecambe where torrential rain abandoned the game early on and vouchers for the re-arranged game were issued on the night.

That's correct think it was new years day fixture not to sure though

I did not even get the voucher.But I did go over to France with the wife on the Sunday.

Yes, I've never seen a game started with so much water on the pitch as it was at Dover that day.
Would have been dryer playing in the Channel.

Back