• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

Manchester City are prioritising the Champions League over the Carling Cup this season. I've got lots of other examples if you need any more. :D
But Man City ACTUALLY have a chance of winning the champions league!!
Shouldn't you prioritise a cup you have a chance of winning?!.....just saying :rolleyes:.

But Man City ACTUALLY have a chance of winning the champions league!!
Shouldn't you prioritise a cup you have a chance of winning?!.....just saying :rolleyes:.
Blackie we are very unlikely to win the FA Trophy but it is a main priority as it brings in quite significant amounts of cash the further we go in it. Hardly rocket science is it?

Blackie we are very unlikely to win the FA Trophy but it is a main priority as it brings in quite significant amounts of cash the further we go in it. Hardly rocket science is it?
Fair point Paul, but was the derogatory comment on the end necessary!? Funny these type of comments are ok when you use them but apparently you think they were insulting when I made the same type to whs!
Double standards again.
How's the weather in the Midlands?

Fair point Paul, but was the derogatory comment on the end necessary!? Funny these type of comments are ok when you use them but apparently you think they were insulting when I made the same type to whs!
Double standards again.
How's the weather in the Midlands?

It wasn't a derogatory comment, more a realist one. Apologies if you took it that way.

The point I am making is that the cash the FA Trophy has brought into our club so far this season (which I hope continues by beating Boston United in the next round) is massively important to our club and I would think it would be for your club too. This is why it must be a priority for us over the league cup, Cheshire cup and Mid Cheshire cup with respect.

Paul the difference is although we would have loved to have won in the Vase and it was very disappointing to lose,financially it was not a disaster.In Witton's case you need every penny you can get.Now that you asset your ground has devalued and it is unlikely Vics will be able to continue with the rent,it is vital that you continue in the Trophy.

Paul the difference is although we would have loved to have won in the Vase and it was very disappointing to lose,financially it was not a disaster.In Witton's case you need every penny you can get.Now that you asset your ground has devalued and it is unlikely Vics will be able to continue with the rent,it is vital that you continue in the Trophy.
You really have gone down in my estimations recently Toddy. You need to get your hatred of Witton out of your system and concentrate on your new club. I know dozens of people that know far more about Witton Albion FC than you ever will do, we are fine and always will be. The Trophy money is a bonus.

You are not a supporter of the big, mighty Northwich Victoria anymore. You are still not used to that fact yet and you will never get over it.

Paul one thing a know about Witton is you took Rushe's money and we all know were that came from,unforgivable in my eye's.

I had a lot of admiration for your new club Toddy and I liked its values and what it stood for. I also thought there may be some sort of way forward together for the good of local football with community initiatives, even potentially a ground share in the future etc. But seeing the mud slinging and general derogatory comments aimed at WAFC in recent times my opinion has changed completely.

Paul how is telling the truth mud slinging(did Witton take Rushe's money? and did he go to jail for drug dealing)the truth is you will not face up to the truth,I could not care less what you think about me,but I know what I think about Witton.

Paul how is telling the truth mud slinging(did Witton take Rushe's money? and did he go to jail for drug dealing)the truth is you will not face up to the truth,I could not care less what you think about me,but I know what I think about Witton.

I give up. I couldn't care less what you think about me either. And I know what you always have and always will think about Witton. Goodbye.

Toddy, In my humble opinion, a few facts , W were paid from Vics bank account , so that was quite '' legit '' , as for the green slime etc , I think that is totally wrong , banter is one thing , as I have said to your face . I cant get this Swamp thing , for myself playing on the Drill field loads of times , that was the wettest , muddiest pitch I played on , short memories !!!! . As for years ago, when we used to sell weed , you never declined our ill-gotten gains we spent in The Watermans arms . I think you have a selective memory when it suits !

Fans of local rival football clubs in seeing things differently shocker!

We WERE the green slime (I like to think of us now as green shoots). They ARE the Swampies.

In a world where Donald Trump is US president elect, I don't think we need to worry too much about what we're calling each other.

As for how Vics have funded their existence for the last few years...

man-pondering.jpg

Flav I will tell you why Witton are called the Swampies.
When you moved to Wincham you had trouble with the new drains so you had to use the Drill Field for some of your home games because you pitch was like a swamp when it rained who's got the short memory?.As for selling weed you never did it in my pub,because if I'd have caught you I'd have thrown you out,As for taking your ill gotten gains,there was not much of your's because you never bought a round.As for the weed thing that explains why you don't mind the Witton connection to Jim Rushe.

Flav I hope you check the Swampie fact,and for the life of me I can't understand why you would openly admit to dealing in weed.

Last edited:
Flav have you checked about the Swampie nickname,makes a nonsense of your claim The Drill Field was the wettest .But there again you would not have played on it ,being as it was unplayable at the time.

Toddy, In my humble opinion, a few facts , W were paid from Vics bank account , so that was quite '' legit '' , as for the green slime etc , I think that is totally wrong , banter is one thing , as I have said to your face . I cant get this Swamp thing , for myself playing on the Drill field loads of times , that was the wettest , muddiest pitch I played on , short memories !!!! . As for years ago, when we used to sell weed , you never declined our ill-gotten gains we spent in The Watermans arms . I think you have a selective memory when it suits !
Have you shaved your beard Flav?

Back