• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

Toddy I don't like insults or offensive remarks in football or any other walk of life for that matter. We have been called the swampies by your and Vics fans for many years but I don't think it upsets too many Wittoners. I think you are going a bit over the top with this.

I would not expect anything different from you C.J.,we all remember what you bragged about doing with your 16 mate's at Vics home match last year.Paul do you know why Witton has the nickname swampies and that's what it is a nickname.I'm not going over the top I am just asking a simple Question the answer is Yes or No.

You dont remember Me bragging about that ! other may have done and I know who did , so Witton Swampies is a nickname but green and white slime isnt ? double standards me thinks - you are not worth bothering with frankly !!! good luck with your BIN fund, in about ten years you might get one - try the plastic ones they dont rust. UTA

Oh yes pretty happy, sent a very young squad, lost 6-0 in a cup we really didnt want to be in ! now as hoped for We can focus on league and FA trophy
Wow, surprised you've got time to be on here. Haven't you got shit sturring topics about 74to start on the witton forum??
Perhaps I'll come and comment.....oops no, banned!!

I see they say their ground is worth £3000000,has nobody told them there are not going to be any house's built on the land.It fact I believe office's are going to be built opposite their ground.I dought it will be worth a Quarter of that now.

A small proportion of land has been bought for offices, all the land behind and to the side is still part of the long term Wincham housing development plan, that is if we want to move and im not sure we do- the ground is still worth that though as a ground to be built to that HIGH standard ask FCUM. And that said land sale has just released a nice bonus to Witton as well all go thanks at Witton- are you sure you are not in freefall ?
And I dont wind anyone up just posting on topical issues without insulting or abusing anyone- apparently though that is how you get banned on forums, see a bit of free advice for you there.

CJ I think you will find more than a small piece of land has been sold.

I see Witton have lost two more loan player's,pity they can't afford to sign of their own on.Or put the correct date on their stand.

You don't "lose" loan players toddy, they return to their club once the loan period has ended. That's why they call it a loan...

Why have you got such a bee in your bonnet at the moment anyway? I will hazard a guess it is because the town team are doing so well currently ;) :cigar

Last edited:
Paul did you go to the 6-0 thrashing last night.
When loan player's go back you lose there service's,I think you have to accept when loan player's return to their parent club you lose them.

No, I have heard we rested our first team though Toddy. We have a run of much bigger and more important games coming up. So we need all our first team fit and ready for these games.

Well Paul I will have a little bet with you for £20 if you win I will donate it to Witton's Ground Fund if I win you donate it to the BIN fund.The bet is Witton will not win the league or the Fa Trophy,now that' 2 to 1 odds to you.You only have to win one to win you bet.

apparently though that is how you get banned on forums, see a bit of free advice for you there.
Think you mean that's how you get banned from the witton forum unless your a witton fan!! Then you can insult and abuse who you like with no punishment at all!
Anyway, on here again, no more threads insulting 74 to start?

Why have you got such a bee in your bonnet at the moment anyway? I will hazard a guess it is because the town team are doing so well currently ;) :cigar
Town team!!...hard for people to know where your from when you don't even have the town in your teams name!! :(. How's life in the West Midlands!!:D.
Btw, you don't need to tell us your doing well, we know, it's the only time we see you, cj and turncoat on here!! :oops:.

Last edited:
Back