• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

Toddy the league and FA Trophy are taking priority for us this season. Games against the likes of Sandbach United and yourselves are not top of our list sorry.

Lost 2-3 today after being 2 up so doubt you'll see any of them for a little while :oops:.
Blackie what's going on with the American football team, Buffalo Bills now the Packers?

Then again V*cs - 1874 - V*cs - 1874. Make your mind up hey :yawn

Paul they may be your priority,but you will not win either.Maybe you should aim lower and forget your idea's of grandiose,lets face it you are not a big team and never have been.

I see on the Witton form the want a big team in the next round they may be lucky and draw us and get a big gate.

Paul they may be your priority,but you will not win either.Maybe you should aim lower and forget your idea's of grandiose,lets face it you are not a big team and never have been.
must be quite big for you to start a thread about them and keep visiting their forum to read the latest news then relaying it to everyone.
If all fans didnt have dreams about winning promotion( Winning promotion , not being given it by Default) whats the point, may as well give up on your team and start another one :D.

Blackie what's going on with the American football team, Buffalo Bills now the Packers?

Then again V*cs - 1874 - V*cs - 1874. Make your mind up hey :yawn
I like all American football And like to follow a team from each conference although I have a NFL gamepass and watch all the teams.
I have tee shirts, hats and tops for both Packers and Bills, both of which are not that good at the moment btw!, and I wear them randomly regardless of results and positions.....generally whichever I grab the first to put on.
I wasn't aware I had to pick one team?!, and haven't exactly changed the badge because the packers are doing well at the moment!
Perhaps if you let me know in advance in future I need your permission to follow a certain sport and that there are unwritten rules I have to follow perhaps I will be the wiser.
In the meantime I will continue to follow a sport that I enjoy more than British football that seems to be played in a much more sporting way, and isn't as corrupt as some set ups using dodgey money!!
Also went to Wembley to watch redskins and bengals, and cheered on the redskins......was that allowed?!!
At least I've made my mind up about you....it starts with a D and ends in a D....can you tell what it is yet??
D******D.
Btw luckily for me your opinion as a w****n scumbag means diddly to me :finger

Last edited:
Btw nice to see you all back now you've "won a few"!!
Funny that eh!

must be quite big for you to start a thread about them and keep visiting their forum to read the latest news then relaying it to everyone.
If all fans didnt have dreams about winning promotion( Winning promotion , not being given it by Default) whats the point, may as well give up on your team and start another one :D.
Perhaps if you'd have had years of trying to do the best for your club, then see it run by idiots who let you down in so many ways, destroy the club, drag its name through the mud and lose its home, maybe then you'll understand instead of judging people and talking such sh**e!!
At least this club is run on a solid foundation with legit income.....can you say the same?!

Turncoat I visit the Witton forum as do other of our fans do but I don't post on there,there would be no point because different view's are not welcome on there(unlike this form)but if that upset's you I am very sorry.You are right every fan should have ambition for their club the problem is your club can not afford it,other wise you would not have needed Mr Rushe's money and we all know where that came from.So keep your forum for the nodding dogs,and come on here for open debate.

I like all American football And like to follow a team from each conference although I have a NFL gamepass and watch all the teams.
I have tee shirts, hats and tops for both Packers and Bills, both of which are not that good at the moment btw!, and I wear them randomly regardless of results and positions.....generally whichever I grab the first to put on.
I wasn't aware I had to pick one team?!, and haven't exactly changed the badge because the packers are doing well at the moment!
Perhaps if you let me know in advance in future I need your permission to follow a certain sport and that there are unwritten rules I have to follow perhaps I will be the wiser.
In the meantime I will continue to follow a sport that I enjoy more than British football that seems to be played in a much more sporting way, and isn't as corrupt as some set ups using dodgey money!!
Also went to Wembley to watch redskins and bengals, and cheered on the redskins......was that allowed?!!
At least I've made my mind up about you....it starts with a D and ends in a D....can you tell what it is yet??
D******D.
Btw luckily for me your opinion as a w****n scumbag means diddly to me :finger
Domesticated?

Not upset at all Mr B , I respect your views and like reading your knowledge of Local football. Banter is one thing but things can go a little to far (from both sides) Never understood why people can build up so much hate from 22 men kicking a bag of wind about.
Blackie, well dont you come across as someone with anger issues :dummy2 We run our club on Legit income. (there, I just said the same as you :)) Not been shown to be anything else , unless you have solid proof otherwise and then the FA could take action. and sorry, just because 1874 fans get a bit miffed about us renting our asset , it just makes me smile:p. as an aside my own personal opinion is that NVFC wont make the Boxing day fixture.

Turncoat in the past Witton was a club we loved to hate but never hated and vice a versa,but when we read being called green slime etc how do you expect people to react,that's not banter it's down right insulting.About renting you ground that's your business,it's where the money came from that's the problem and the fact the some at your club had a very good idea of it's source,and this has tainted the reputation of your club in a lot of people's eyes.

Turncoat......Zzzzzz!.....bothered!
Surely you'd be better off on your one-eyed, one rule for one forum than on this open, free to express your opinion forum!!

Last edited:
ok fair enough Toddy,
to quote from another thread Blackie,
"Don't let the bitterness get in the way, . It's up to them how they respond to our hospitality, but let's not lose our class"
bye for Now .:cyclops

Sorry Turncoat every time you get asked a direct Question both you and Paul evade a truthful answer or go missing for a while,so I will ask again.Do you think it's acceptable for your forum to permit Wittoner's to call us scum and slime,simple Question,or do you think they should be banned as other poster's have for much less?.Will you go missing again or give a truthful answer?.

Sorry Turncoat every time you get asked a direct Question both you and Paul evade a truthful answer or go missing for a while,so I will ask again.Do you think it's acceptable for your forum to permit Wittoner's to call us scum and slime,simple Question,or do you think they should be banned as other poster's have for much less?.Will you go missing again or give a truthful answer?.

A quick replay . because blackie might object. insults directed at one person should be looked into as was Blackie if that us what your referring to. don't know if anyone else who has been banned . I don't administrate the Forum. but was the term Green slime aimed at you personally or at NVFC as a whole. seems like a innocuous and childish term to get worked up over to be honest. that is my opinion and dosnt represent WAFC.

You can take as long as you like to reply, this is an open and free to air an opinion forum unlike your own, which is why I presume you are on here so often!?
:finger This ones purely for being a wi****er!

Sorry Turncoat do not agree,the term green slime and green scum are not childish remarks,and whether or not they are aimed at a individual or group make's no difference,how would you react if you were walking in town with your Witton scarf(There goes one of the red scum)?not very pleased I bet.So I will ask if I came on your site and posted the two above name's using red instead of green would i be banned?.Come on Paul what's your opinion,maybe you and Turncoat can give I direct and not skirt around it as the above reply.

No you wouldnt be banned, as far as im concerned, its banter and they are used in reply to being called swampies for long enough by the "green dark side" of the the town and more recently Winsford teams so man up fella - all your insults at this sort of level are fine by me.

Last edited:
Back