• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

Heard a little rumor today about the new housing in Wincham.

Good news for C.J.and his mates (16)of them have one game they can sneak on for free when they play Vics.

For years Witton whinged and moaned about JRFC overspending and now they are taking a slice of it, makes them just as bad in my eyes.

20160914_210922.png

Stop kidding yourself WHS, it's not all your own money is it. hahahahaha

Tony WHS is a man who has spouted crap all his adult life who is laughed at even on the Witton forum,he is a hypocrite who thinks drug dealing is OK as long as it benefits. Witton Albion

Tony WHS is a man who has spouted crap all his adult life who is laughed at even on the Witton forum,he is a hypocrite who thinks drug dealing is OK as long as it benefits. Witton Albion
Well he has moaned enough to get me blocked!.
Another bunch who don't like to hear the truth!!

Whats the real reason you are blocked ? I will give you a hint see forum rule below
"Keep all commentary civil, and be courteous at all times. Constructive criticism is welcome, but insults directed towards other users or the site admins will not be tolerated. Coarse/insulting language will not be tolerated."
Hows that for the Truth

You are surprised you are banned from another football clubs forum after throwing childish and offensive insults towards its fans (most recently towards an OAP by the way)? Seriously? Lol

WHS gets many peoples backs up but at the end of the day he is a Wittoner and the vast majority of us would much rather put up with him than read drivel and insults from a keyboard warrior from another football club like you!!

Last edited:
Note WHS is again talking "b******s" in a letter in the "Guardian" today re the "Brexit" vote and his knowledge on World affairs as a "Historian".
Alan, call it a day and keep your comments to a subject you may know something about !!.

I would not be so cocky if we had just dropped 2 points at the mighty Irlam in the dog and duck league !

Back