• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

There's some painting at Wincham park going on in the close season,don't forget to alter the foundation date's on your stands.

Very interesting reading on why the Barnton management have gone to Widnes on the Witton forum,Kettle and Teapot come to mind.

On the Witton website they are saying that they have seen the last of JR and his associates.

It is pure altruism on Wittons behalf to support and subsidize the Senior Citizens of Northwich to allow a pensioner to pay his weekly pension to rent the ground for his football club.

I think that Witton should be commended for this magnanimous gesture.

Last edited:
I see on the Witton forum WHS say's the reason they don't alter the date on their stands is (they don't have ladder long enough)they must have had one to paint it on in the first place.:finger.

I see on the Witton forum WHS say's the reason they don't alter the date on their stands is (they don't have ladder long enough)they must have had one to paint it on in the first place.:finger.
No Toddy we didn't have any 9s or 0s....
GE

I'm sure you could have spelled Nine and Blank's.GE.:).

I see on the Witton forum they are gloating about us losing player's,well it proves one thing,we sign players other clubs want and they sign players nobody wants.;)

Not sure where you get that logic from Toddy - but its flawed. Rumoured that Titch and Schofield are off to Colwyn Bay.

That said all teams need to evolve and bring in new players (perhaps losing some they didn't really want to) - but that's life in the lower leagues and applies equally to both teams. Not sure there is anything to gloat about here from a Witton point of view or why it should even warrant comment.

Still early days for most non-league clubs and of course things don't take shape until pre-season is under way, trialists have trialled and friendlies have been played. I'm sure up and down the country they'll be clubs pinning their hopes on past reputations only to find the "name" that turns up is slower, paunchier, unfitter, unreliable or wanting more cash than was the original plan. Nothing is certain until registrations are lodged, contracts signed or "gentleman's agreements actually bear fruit. Bottom line is unless you can afford to put the majority of your squad on a contract, there are no guarantees. No doubt Streety will still have a few arms to twist (though probably not many) and Albion and Vics, given their changes in circumstances this season, will have some work to do assembling the calibre of squads they ideally want. Interesting seasons ahead for all three respective clubs perhaps, for lots of reasons ;):D

Knutsfordian are things at Witton that bad that all your sense of humor has gone,oh by the way have you altered the date's on your stand yet you should be able to afford it with all the money you are getting from Jim,especially with the rent increase you were bullied into taking?.

I see on the Witton forum they are calling us green and white slime,just remind me where are they getting the money to keep them afloat from(people in glass house's).

On the Witton forum they say the gates were higher than ours last year,my I remind them they count non attending season ticket holders we don't.Also we can afford to pay our way and make a season profit on our gates,they don;t and are in running at a loss,that's why they depend on the Vics money wherever that comes from.

Last edited:
It seem's that on the Witton forum if someone post something they don't like they get banned.Having never posted on there it does bother me,but if I was a open minded Witton fan I would be very worried why?.On this forum all supporters from all clubs are welcome even if they are critical,and that's the way it should be,just another example of how far apart in morals and ethic's our two clubs are.

Actually toddy, if you put a decent argument and state facts and not bullshit your posts get deleted too!!
Deleted on the witton forum, for once I'm glad to have upset someone lol!!

If that's the case why don't they say it's only for Witton fans only,then they can close their eyes to the way things really are.If they can not stand open debate then that say's more about them.

Paul I bet I would not be welcome on Wittons Forum.

At the moment it's all doom and gloom at the Albion.But here's a bit of good news they don't have to play New Mills next season.

I see on the Witton forum they are talking about us having no asset's,well if having a very healthy bank balance is not an asset what is.We can account for every penny we earn and not relying on income from who knows where,but as some of them have said they don't care,lets hope none of them or their family suffer from the results of last season's rent money.

Back