• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Tonight's attendance?

Hopefully a decent number will get down to support the lads tonight, I'm going for sure COYG!

I'd have to go with 250 like Jack.

Wish I could have been there but I was delighted to see we'd scored such a late goal and won. Wets my appetite for the Atherton LR game on Sat which I will be travelling up to watch #stillinthepromotionrace

In the bar in Basel and went mental when that late goal went in. Never mind the champions league or the Europa league tomorrow night, I've got a few Swiss here all talking about us and the title race !

Lets give credit to the fans,they were great,they never lost faith in the team and cheered them to the end.

I thought us, the fans, were great, got some good chants going and kept on going when it looked like it was going to be a draw. That's the benefit of having the drum somewhere around where the fans will be.

On to the game, talk about leaving stuff too the last minute! To be honest, we had plenty of chances before to get a goal and I thought we played well too, not much with the performance, just the fact that we couldn't put the ball in the net.

Unfortunately, on to a bad point about the game, the linesman along the terrace side. He was awful, there were several times where he gave offside when one of our player's were on and at times was 5 yards behind play and seemed to guess or raise his flag depending on if the Eccleshall players appealed. I know and understand that officials can have a hard time and it can be a difficult job, but you would at expect better.

Unable to get to the game tonight but I was getting updates from eldest son. Couldn't believe it when he texted 94 minute winner. Maybe we will look back in 4 weeks and say Mb's winner was the difference between going up or staying in the NWCFL 1st. Lets make sure we beat Atherton LR.

Left it late! How important will that goal turn out to be?!

Fantastic to see the team pull through in the final moments. Reminded me of sitting in my arm chair watching the heros of Munich win the treble, although I would take Van Brandon over Ole at the moment.

Well done to the team and everyone involved. Lets hope we get the right result Saturday now!

Is this a little worrying seeing that the attendance is lower than the business plan level?

Back