• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Tomorrow; vs Runcorn Linnets

Jack Owen

Too much time on my hands
Aug 4, 2013
Going in to this game near enough identical, pretty much exact attendances and same on the form table, sure to be a great game with a good following from Runcorn...

Lets have some predictions for the score and attendance...

Ill go first: 1-1 with an attendance of 500+

1-2 and an attendance of 421. *

*that pessimistic prediction should seal the deal for us ;)

They said on the NWCFL Facebook page that they might bring around 250, we usually get anything between 300 to 400, being a big game more neutrals are likely to attend, just a heads up, get there early for parking..and a program of course!

I'm going for 2-2 with just over 500.

We normally get 275 on a Tuesday and linnets took about 125 to the BS a few weeks ago when they played Winsford. But this is different, big game for both teams and linnets fans reckon they'll bring 250.

This will be a big test for us which we will hopefully come through, A crowd around 500 would be brilliant as well.

See you all there

We are expecting a big crowd for the game tomorrow. Please can I remind all our fans to be on the best behaviour and enjoy the game whatever the result. It would be helpful if you could try to arrive early for the game to avoid any last minute delays at the turnstiles just before the game starts.

Thanks

Gary Halvorsen (Director - Match Day Operations)

I am going for an attendance of 542, we will win 2-1. Quite a few neutral pals off mine coming too watch...

I feel that this game is going to be a 1-0 win game, to whom that may be it depends
Who makes the less mistakes & takes there chance.
If both teams out do each other then I say it be a bore 0-0 draw.
Attendance will probably be over 500 plus.

Score 2-3 Attendance 450-500.
I've a feeling some may be put off by lack of parking but then again this is probably one of our biggest matches todate and a special occasion not to be missed.

Fingers crossed for a cracking match, with great vocal support on both sides

Unfortunately, I can't make this one due to work but I'll be watching intently on the live updates page.

I'm going for an entertaining 2-2 draw with 515 in attendance. Anything but a defeat would be a good result for me. We are definitely good enough from what I've seen.

Looks a bit close to call to me. Either side by the odd goal or a stalemate. Which will be a shame for what promises to be a bumper crowd, but it is an immense tribute to the club that we are talking in such terms barely a year after our first ever game.
Updates duty for me, I'm afraid ... with copious cups of tea
:scarf:

I reckon it'll be a game where a goal will win it. Going to say a 1-0 win and the crowd should be 450+.

Great game, two committed sides (pedantic ref!!) and a draw was a great result, the boys put 100% in tonight; if you were a neutral you would struggle to say who were the top of the league...... 563 crowd also, another record?

Proud to be a member of the green army!!

Roll on Saturday!!

Reactions: Ben
Didn't go tonight but happy with the result and a fantastic attendance.
Will be going on Saturday hopefully.

I said I'd take a draw, but how did we not won that?!

Excellent performance, you can't pick a man of the match when they all played that well. After seeing that, I can say we'll be up there at the end of the season.

And new record attendance, amazing for a rainy tuesday night. I'd say 65/35 split.

Yes 2 comitted teams and a poor ref, How is the pen not a sending off.
Super crowd with 175 ish from Runcorn which is ok, Thought 2nd half our support was really good.
just thought we should have made changes mid second half when they got the upper hand.
We have to take our chances but a point against the leaders is probably what we would have taken before kick off.
see you all saturday

Worth mentioning the support, we never stopped singing in the 2nd half. Was surprised that Runorn were almost silent.

Back