• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Today

Gutted I missed the game today, but a fantastic result for our little club. A very fitting response to Paul's untimely passing, he would be so very proud.
This team really is something special. Well done to ALL involved including the 600+ who turned out today.
Same here, missed the match due to work commitments in Norwich.

An amazing performance from the lads, I'm not embarrassed to say that I'm in tears, that's for you Paul!
So very proud of our Supporter Owned Football Club and everyone associated with it.

Very moving at the end to see most of the players go over to the fans and celebrate. I’m almost sure it was Paul’s sons that they had spotted and if so it was so poignant the way that they all hugged each other and really sums up what our club is all about.

A great performance by the club in total, management, players and spectators. Let us not forget the big step made by Paul and the board in getting the game played at Witton. And thanks to Witton for getting the ground so the game could go ahead as tweeted by Vicci earlier today.
Let us hope for another home draw as there are not too many teams anywhere near us left!

We had to stick at it today and adapt to a very tricky opposition who when they didn't have the ball just kicked lumps out of us, after they equalized we really stepped up and deserved to get our second and third goals, brilliant attendance as well and a great tribute to Paul

Fantastic, so proud of this club. So glad we won for the Chairman and delighted we won in front of a large crowd who can see what we are all about. I know it was a emotive and much promoted tie, but surely that attendance tells you there is still potential interest out there.

A great performance by the club in total, management, players and spectators. Let us not forget the big step made by Paul and the board in getting the game played at Witton. And thanks to Witton for getting the ground so the game could go ahead as tweeted by Vicci earlier today.
Let us hope for another home draw as there are not too many teams anywhere near us left!

Certainly some interesting looking road trips if we are drawn away.

Fantastic, so proud of this club. So glad we won for the Chairman and delighted we won in front of a large crowd who can see what we are all about. I know it was a emotive and much promoted tie, but surely that attendance tells you there is still potential interest out there.

Certainly worth thinking about.

Brilliant.

Fantastic result - into the last 16, let that sink in!!!

Pontefract were a physical team but we didn’t let them get to us, great composure. We were solid at the back, and answered every question they threw at us - don’t forget Pontefract usually score for fun!!

625 there today. Way more than I expected. Evidence that there are many people out there interested, hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Back