• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Salisbury and Hereford

No punches pulled, but plenty of b##locks written. This is their second recent experience of financial mis-management. Have they learnt from this ....? Nope!!! If they'd been successful in their Appeal the new regime (the supposed good guys) were all set to wheel out Steve Claridge as the new manager! Which begs the question, how long would it have bee before they were back in the same mess again?

I've no sympathy for Salisbury btw ;):D

Maybe I'm still scarred by the illiterate and furious ramblings of the 2012 McNally-era but I hate reading things like this.

I'm definitely not partisan towards the FA or the Conference but I can imagine that it would seem reasonable to refuse to work with people like this. It's not very professional looking is it? They probably have very good reason to feel aggrieved by the decision, perhaps to the point where they have a very strong legal case. Unfortunately, whatever ground they stand on is being damaged by this angry and unprofessional approach to dealing with the situation.

Sadly, as ever, the fans are the victims of this mismanagement.

The trouble is Jamie, Salisbury are becoming the perennial victim and the message starts to wear thin after a while. They begin to sound like another club who used to play the injured party. Anyone spring to mind?

Weymouth

(I'm surrounded by basket cases)

No ... don't make a "funny" comment. ;)

It's about as far in journey time as Northwich!
But they are certainly teetering on the edge of the basket, as are a few other lesser lights down here.

All chasing "the dream" I suspect. Live within your means and you shouldn't go wrong.
Supporters will follow a winning team in a lower league but not a losing one in an higher one.

Wessex Premier kicked off last weekend, Wessex 1st kicks off this Sat, so can't see them bending over backwards to accommodate Salisbury. Looks like the fans will have to gravitate across the city to watch Bemerton Heath instead.

Making enemies of the FA and league, that sounds familiar, anyway it looks like some fans are still fighting.
Facebook-20140811-073728.jpg

Latest is 'Salisbury City' are looking to sue the NLP over this weekends article!
No better feeling than building bridges and earning respect.
Why don't they just put the alledged record straight and ask for an apology?

Have they misrepresented the Salisbury situation; missed the NLP article?

Thanks for the link Mark.

Generally I've found Sam Elliot to be quite an informed journalist. Perhaps if this group representing Salisbury produced a lucid press release instead of venting their spleen on Twitter .....? .... Just a thought

Back