• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

RACE NIGHT

Toddy

Too much time on my hands
Aug 3, 2013
We will be holding a Race Night on 1-4-17 at Lostock Club,admission is free and all are welcome so bring your family and friends.
To sponsor a race is £25 there are 8 race's.
To be a horse owner is £4 per Horse there are 64 horse's.
To sponsor the evening it will be £10 for this you will entered into a draw with a £25 voucher as the prize.

We are up and running.
Three race's sponsored (five left)
Five Horse's sold (59 left)
One £10 night sponsor (17 left)

This Club is extraordinarily fortunate to have supporters of the caliber of Toddy and many others who are prepared to go that extra mile to help and support THEIR Club..

With you one hundred percent there Mr Lilburne.

Race Night update.
5 races left.
48 horse's left.
8 night sponsor's leaving 10.

Sorry Andy you lost me please explain.

Last edited:
Sorry Andy you lost me please explain.

I think what he's saying is that Tony Fallows has 2 accounts on the forum.

They are:
- John Lilburne
- Tony Fallows

Assuming they're on the same IP address (and as their the same person, you'd assume they are), then he should be banned under the rule 'no 2 IDs for one person' - like how the rule was applied when Andy and his dad were banned

Not stirring the pot here, just clarifying!

Looks like the sponsorships are going well - keep up the good work guys, should be a good night!

I think what he's saying is that Tony Fallows has 2 accounts on the forum.

They are:
- John Lilburne
- Tony Fallows

Assuming they're on the same IP address (and as their the same person, you'd assume they are), then he should be banned under the rule 'no 2 IDs for one person' - like how the rule was applied when Andy and his dad were banned

Not stirring the pot here, just clarifying!

Looks like the sponsorships are going well - keep up the good work guys, should be a good night!
I would suggest that the account in question is no longer used.
The last time Tony Fallows posted under that account was 4th June 2014, almost 3 years ago....

I would suggest that the account in question is no longer used.
The last time Tony Fallows posted under that account was 4th June 2014, almost 3 years ago....

I'm not arguing about it Tony - I agree!

Toddy asked for it to be explained and I did

Was just a bit of advice, don't want another IP misunderstanding

Latest update
All race's sold.
10 horse's left.
We have 18 night sponsor's,so I am extending the opportunity to sponsor the evening due to popular request.

Latest update
All races sold
6 horse left
There are 20 night sponsor's at £10 if we get to 30 there will be TWO £25 draws if we get to 40 there will be THREE.

Back