• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

RACE NIGHT

We have sold all the horse's all I need now is the name's of the horse's for the programme.
We have 23 night sponsor's at £10,we aim to get 30 or more.

Still looking for a few more night sponsor's at £10,if you are interested please see me on Tuesday night or contact me.Toddy.

We have 25 night sponsor's at £10,would like 5 more then we will have two £25 voucher draws.All profit's from the Race Night are going to our club,so please come along and bring you family and friends entrance is free,if you have not been before try it I'm sure you will have a good night.

I will be printing the programme for the Race Night on Sunday anyone else wishing to sponsor the night £10 please inform me by Saturday night so they can be credited in the programme.

Toddy, won't be able to make the Race Night again but I'll happily put in £10 again to sponsor the evening. I'll get the £10 to you. Cheers Bruce.
PS In the VERY unlikely event I win the £25 raffle please put it back into the funds.

The programme's are now done all the race's are sponsored all horse's sold 26 night sponsor's another success story for 1874.All we need now is bum's on seat's to make the night a bumper fund raising evening,so 1-4-17 Lostock Club is the place to be,bring your family and friend's the entrance is free all are welcome.

The programme's are now done all the race's are sponsored all horse's sold 26 night sponsor's another success story for 1874.All we need now is bum's on seat's to make the night a bumper fund raising evening,so 1-4-17 Lostock Club is the place to be,bring your family and friend's the entrance is free all are welcome.

Brilliant effort as always Toddy! Looking forward to it

Two days to go,hope to see as many as possible of you there bring family and friends,remember all money raised goes to financing the club.

Tonight's the night first race 8-00pm looking forward to see as many of you as possible.

Another fantastic social event and superb fundraiser for the club.

A huge thank you to Toddy, Guy and the Social & Fundraising Committee for all their hard work. Also massive thanks to everyone who supported it by buying horses, sponsoring races and the evening itself. And to everyone for coming along and keeping Guy and I busy on the tote!

The amount raised will be communicated soon but it's pretty damn good!

The profit from the race night was £1,001,which will be going into club funds,I would like to thank all the race,horse and night sponsor's also everyone who attended the event and a big thank you to Vicki and Guy for running the tote,see you at the next one.Toddy.

The profit from the race night was £1,001,which will be going into club funds,I would like to thank all the race,horse and night sponsor's also everyone who attended the event and a big thank you to Vicki and Guy for running the tote,see you at the next one.Toddy.

Well done Toddy to you and your social & fundraising committee - it is very much appreciated and emphasises again the "Run by the fans for the fans" motto of being more than just words. Thank you.

Fantastic effort will be at the next one
Well done all

The draw for the £25 voucher for the night sponsor's and race sponsor's will take place at half time against Main Road.

The draw for the £25 voucher for the race night sponsorship was made last night,the winner was Gareth Tongue.

Back