• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Pitch inspection 11.45

pdw

Too much time on my hands
Jul 28, 2013
Inspection now due at 11.45
There is a chance looking at the pitch

Well done to all who dragged themselves down to the BS this morning. :scarf:

Well it will be a rum game lots of tackles going in
See you there

Sky shows no more rain so hopefully play to a finish

In true panto style

Oh no it isn't

Game off

GAME ON
See you at 3pm
#COYB

11 51am

2 hours later @WUFC_Official

Today's game has been postponed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Don't blame me!

P*sstake that they left it so late. it was never going to be on. Whichever ref passed the earlier pitch inspection needs to give his head a wobble!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Don't take it to heart - you were merely the messenger! I saw the first Winsford "on" tweet about 30 seconds after you otherwise it would have been me getting the blame as I came across onto here to post the news but you just beat me to it! Ultimately, we should probably be blaming the local ref but he was also probably trying to do his best to support the obvious sterling efforts of the people who were down there trying to get the pitch playable.

It was on passed inspection at 11 45am called off around 1 45pm so hardly my fault?
Didn't say it was your fault so pick your dummy up!!
What I was questioning was the makes sense comment, and the lack of common sense used by some!
Why on earth was it declared fit early on when the pitch was already in such a bad state and the weather was obviously going to get worse not better, and knowing people would take one look, see it was declared on and strangely enough presume it would stay on so what would be the point of checking again regardless of what time you would be leaving the house!

Back