• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Operation Boxing Day 1,000

We can always look at promotion of games. I saw this as the chance for a springboard into the new year. We are looking at a 'Target 300' which would be to hit 300 at every game.

As for the digital side, it's something that we can revisit. However it all depends on availability. I probably wouldn't get access to something of this scale again, but I can definitely ask. It won't be every game, but we could look at targeting specific weekends.
When our league fixtures are released it might be worth looking at using the digital advertising for that maybe 🤷

***Update***
If anyone can donate a bit of time tomorrow, Barnton FC have given us permission to flyer up there.

7pm at Barnton Library for an hour or so so!

Myself and Jane were on Radio Northwich from 7.30 this morning. It will be available to listen back if anyone is interested.

I hope we haven't cause a club scandal / embarrassment.

Great effort to give the club a boost. Social media would make your biggest impact. I’d recommend building links. Whitchurch have done it with the Alex and a fair few fans follow both. Big game at Gresty Road tomorrow night, maybe worth getting down and sharing a few flyers. The Alex supporters have a food bank outside.

Well, that's a wrap on Operation Boxing Day 1,000.
Amazing for it to be a success. History made.

As I said from the start, approaching with positivity and making use of what we have available can make a huge difference.

The worst case scenario with this was that we'd still have had a bigger than normal gate. We haven't had any expenditure but through hard work and promotion, we have created a 1,000+ attendance.

Thank you to everyone that helped create our own bit of history today. Just a shame that we didn't get the result as well.

Back