• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Opening day fixtures.....

Any clues when the fixtures around the festive season will be released? I presume our opponents would be Winsford? Just out of interest, does the club have much input into the decision or is it basically at the dictate of the league?

Apparently the fixtures can't be released until the evo stick have confirmed there's, which is tomorrow (Thursday).

To be fair fixture planning isn't the easiest of jobs - so given that the Evostik fixtures have only just been released I feel sure that our League will be in the thick of working out all of the NWCFL fixtures and having to take in all sorts of dates, cup ties, ground-shares etc etc

Surely they would be ready in advance. No more teams have resigned or moved so they've had s rough idea of the final line ups for a few weeks now?

Is the Bank Holiday Monday game at Runcorn Town an evening game? I ask this because the Bank Holiday Monday game at Easter was at 3pm

The league states that all Saturday AND bank holiday games will be 3.00pm kick offs but then adds that fixtures and times may be subject to change. For now I think it is safe to assume that our game will kick off at 3pm but as ever check with our website(and this forum)

Back