• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Opening day fixtures.....

PREMIER DIVISION

Saturday 2nd August 2014

AFC Blackpool v 1874 Northwich

Tuesday 5th August 2014

1874 Northwich v Bootle

Saturday 9th August 2014

1874 Northwich v Barnoldswick Town

I am sure that Jim will have listened to his followers and made the decision in co-operation and consultation with their opinions and wishes. Oh! maybe not.

The website is still on maintenance, it must have major issues such as followers voicing their opinions contrary to their Master.

Last edited:
I am sure that Jim will have listened to his followers and made the decision in co-operation and consultation with their opinions and wishes. Oh! maybe not.

The website is still on maintenance, it must have major issues such as followers voicing their opinions contrary to their Master.

This all maybe so, but I think Chubbs was referring to Flixton Villa on this occasion.

I don't think that's the case Tez, but apparently they didn't turn up to the league agm.

Anyway moving on, a nice trip to Blackpool on the opening day then the visit of a good Bootle side on my birthday, a good start!

I don't think that's the case Tez, but apparently they didn't turn up to the league agm.
Never thought it was anything different to be honest ;)

Anyway moving on, a nice trip to Blackpool on the opening day then the visit of a good Bootle side on my birthday, a good start!

Just looking at the possibility of an overnighter ;):scarf:

Wow for some reason I knew we would have AFC Blackpool away on the opening day for some reason.

Pretty decent start for 1874 although I think they will not be push overs, I believe Blackpool are very physical side so expect a few kicks going in.

Bootle is a tough one for us, very decent side and we will need to be on top of our game to best them but I think it's doable.

Barnsoldwick is one of those sides where it depends which sides turns up, when they are on top on the game they are a very decent side, but when not they are beatable.

Overall not a bad start for 1874 but we can't afford to make any mistakes against them , let's do our job against them and kick start our NWCFL prem with a blast.

Indeed, although exchanging one bit of seaside for another in my case

That's the plan. The bucket and spade are in the boot.

Sister-in-law's sofa beckons ...

I'm in the habit of making long / short journeys at the moment - off to Canberra on Sunday to run a 3 day workshop. Madness, but nice to feel wanted! At least the hoodie will come in useful, it's forecast 7 degrees

Won't make the Blackpool match, I'm off to Sheffield for the weekend.

I'm getting so impatient now, this period without football has been hell for me :arghh and I can't wait to watch us again this season, a very nice opening fixture at Blackpool followed by back to back home games BRING IT ON! :scarf:

Back