• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

NVFC

I’d be surprised (and disappointed) if the NWCFL didn’t have a quiet word in Brian Turner’s ear too. Given their support of LGBT rights, they can’t be too chuffed about the conduct of one of its member clubs.

Reactions: Ben
i think that this is a character trait of people like Wilkes. with Steve being a Short Arse ( sorry mods that should read vertically challenged ) they tend to be very aggressive .they also have a tendency to invade places ie Putin .Hitler. Napoleon,and that fat lad from North Korea. they also tend to have small willys.( but thats another thread ) i have forwarded this explanation of Steves behavior for the Vics website but have so far not received a reply.!! Always happy to help

Is this the bloke who made a complaint about the Winsford fans being rude to him?

I couldn't imagine either of our management team acting in such a manner irrespective of the provocation, but then they are professional managers and have class.
The one and the same….

Northwich Victoria refused to accept Wilkes’ offer to resign with club chairman Brian Turner saying: “The issue of Mr Wilkes was dealt with by the FA Disciplinary Panel, which the club accepts.

“Therefore, the club has no further comment to make.”

i do know a lot of decent Vics fans would love to see the back of Wilkes.however if he went his mate who is allegedly putting the money would go as well. i think thats why brian turner is trying to draw a line here. another case of Move Along Nothing to See Here Be interesting to see if it gets reported in the Guardian !!

i do know a lot of decent Vics fans would love to see the back of Wilkes.however if he went his mate who is allegedly putting the money would go as well. i think thats why brian turner is trying to draw a line here. another case of Move Along Nothing to See Here Be interesting to see if it gets reported in the Guardian !!
It's on the front page of the news & sports sections on the website - the most read article now
And a few comments as well.

Should you wish to read the written reasons for the 7 game ban then here's the link

Parental Advisory - It's very sweary.
So Wilkes says that he’s “not got a homophobic bone in his body” but still calls the Longridge player a Gay ****! He also says he works with two gay women and that his daughter is a lesbian.

So if this is the case - and I have no evidence to suggest that it is otherwise - it is even more staggering that he made these remarks!

Reactions: Tez
i think that this is a character trait of people like Wilkes. with Steve being a Short Arse ( sorry mods that should read vertically challenged ) they tend to be very aggressive .they also have a tendency to invade places ie Putin .Hitler. Napoleon,and that fat lad from North Korea. they also tend to have small willys.( but thats another thread ) i have forwarded this explanation of Steves behavior for the Vics website but have so far not received a reply.!! Always happy to help
As a bit of a ‘short arse’ myself, I can say my height plays absolutely no part in my behaviour. I’m disgusted by Wilkes’ comments and I don’t think it has anything to do with his height either, more to do with the fact that he’s thick. The NVFC response is pitiful, but as others have said… they can’t sack him because he’s in charge. I wonder what NVFC sponsors think? Anyone let them know?

As a bit of a ‘short arse’ myself, I can say my height plays absolutely no part in my behaviour. I’m disgusted by Wilkes’ comments and I don’t think it has anything to do with his height either, more to do with the fact that he’s thick. The NVFC response is pitiful, but as others have said… they can’t sack him because he’s in charge. I wonder what NVFC sponsors think? Anyone let them know?
Surely not. It’s run by the fans……Colin told us so.

Surely not. It’s run by the fans……Colin told us so.
I see that poor delusional Colin is posting on the Guardian website again trying to defend the inactions of the ‘grand old club’ he supports!

Bless….

Back