• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Now then!

Hi Jean

Legend
Apr 25, 2014
What a fantastic performance and a fantastic result!

First game in a while and the atmosphere was one of the best I've experienced since the birth of 74.

Credit to our managers and the team - you should be very very proud of yourselves after that.

Special mention to Toddy, stood next to you today but we didn't have a chat - what did you think of our performance today? Do you still think we made the wrong decision getting rid of Street??

Brill brill brill!!.
Everyone gave their all again today and you would never have guessed which team was 3 leagues above the other!!
The journey will probably end soon so a nice big payday to finish, regardless of the result, will do nicely thanks.
Well done to all involved today.

Fantastic result today, couldn't make it again.....but happy to stay away if these results keep coming in. Well done to ALL involved today, the management and team keep entertaining us....long may it continue. Pleased also for all of you that work so hard behind the scenes to make all this happen.....our young club is being so well run and this is the result EVERYONE deserves. Keep it up guys and girls.......

What's the geographical split in the draw for the next round?

Please not South Shields away!

Great play by us, great atmosphere, could have done without the extra 4 minutes... NFU really were not at the races today

I personally didn't think that it was the flowing football that we produced against Mossley but was just plenty of effort and desire and we were easily the better team, I thought that defensively we were solid which gave Greg an easy afternoon, don't care who we get in the next round BRING THEM ON

Please not South Shields away!

Great play by us, great atmosphere, could have done without the extra 4 minutes... NFU really were not at the races today

A trip to Shildon, Newcastle Benfield or South Shields would be good to avoid, although Benfield could throw up a reacquaitance with Paul Brayson.
Obvious plum home draws would be Stockport, FCUM (though they've still work to do) or York.
Could our potential opponents stretch down as far as Lincolnshire? UCL Boston Town along with Ashton Athletic are perhaps the only two left at our particular Step?

Fantastic result maybe not as good a performance as the replay against Mossley but who cares were in the next round. UNBELIEVABLE GEOFF!!!!!. Great to see the juniors and their parents getting involved - Did you see the kids lined up against the fence getting all excited towards the end. See you all Tuesday when that lot from the Taxidermy Stadium arrive for a good stuffing. Got the goal but the ball is hidden behind the goalie.P1010123.JPG P1010072.JPG

We were the better side and deserved the result as Ferriby struggled at times. Not one of our better performances, the game got scrappy at times.
Some really good play there today and some individual performances were fab! Defence were very good.
Woods introduction was a waste of time. Stood watching for the majority, I would have preferred to see Clayton on the field.
Bring on anyone now! We will have a fair bash at them. Hoping for a big team at home so we can fill the Barton Stadium.

Reactions: pdw
Fantastic performance by every player,Well done to the management team. 3 leagues above us, you wouldnt have thought so today.
How much more can this team improve ?
I didnt expect us to win today but then again i didnt think we would beat Mossley ,
Anything is possible with these lads and their amazing atitude.

Back