• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Northwich Vics

Wasn't after a reaction???? What's your problem? Not once have I been rude to anyone, i am simply asking questions to understand.

Tony, you obviously know your way around a message board, so will know how dubious people can be when a newbie comes along.

If you are serious – I would suggest you attend both an NVFC game and an 1874 game. That’ll cost you £14.

If you are back for a second helping at 1874, then the second game is on me. I’ll leave £6 at the gate with Simon to wave you through, I’ll leave £2 with Phil Burgess so you can have a go on the 50-50 draw as well as a ticket for the golden goal time and I’ll either leave £2 with Jack for a programme OR I will leave £2 with Debbie for you to pick up a pie if you want some scran.

Cause i am being serious, i dont get how i am seen as not being?? If i was a loyal vics fan surely i wouldn't want bad all the dodgy stuff being aired??

That is a very kind offer thank you however i wouldn't take money off anyone especially to watch football.

I will come a game and i will make sure i meet you to prove i am not a 'troll' even though i shouldn't really need to justify myself for asking questions about your club.

i agree can be dubious when a newbie comes on a forum but i haven't said anything which would suggest i am after a bite??

People like Tony1874 should avoid message boards if thats how he responds to newbies or at least stay out of that topic. Not the best way to get someone to come your club is it and quite off putting.

People like Tony are why we have our transparent, fan led club. And also why the financially corrupt practices of NVFC continue to be publicised rather than brushed under the carpet.

Well he should react better to new posters then and he will get more fans a long

As other posters have said, come to a game and you will find a happy, friendly atmosphere with a great buzz about the place.

Will happily come a long.

Tony wont put me off just hope that big chip is off his shoulder if i bump into him......

Deal.

You really should chill a little though or at least stay out of newbie posts

Think you should be more respectful as a 'newbie' and stop singling out individuals who have a different take on your agenda.

You have to earn respect.

You're the one singling out.

Let it rest, you seem to be the only one with an issue.

Not the first time I've made the mistake of misinterpretation. I got it very wrong with Trev and his good wife, finally met Trev at an Oldham match, apologised to him in person and think we're good friends now. Maybe I'll get the chance to apologise to 'Mr Hemmings' in person.

i will be at a game and i most certainly will make myself known to certain members yes.

Hiya Tony,
We are always in the club on a saturday at 2pm for a beer and pie so please come in you will be welcome.
74 is a great place to watch football and I guarantee you will be welcomed like everybody who comes to watch our great club.
Let us know when you are coming and we will look out for you

Back