• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Mossley 1-1

So proud of the lads today. Showed some real fight in the second half and a draw was the least they deserved.

Can take a lot of confidence going into a massive game next week against Trafford! Up the 74! 💚🖤

Wasn’t at the match today. Went to watch Runcorn v Trafford with a pal. Trafford are going to be far from easy to beat. They were very resilient against a good Linnets side though they didn’t create too much.

Big well done to the lads today, thought we were more than worthy of our draw we got, and on another day with a bit more luck Kacper’s effort goes in off the post and we pick up all 3 points.

A really good game to watch at a top little ground.

Build on this now Greens, all of us need to back our lads now. We never know what can happen in football 💪💚

So much more fight and Desire today from the whole team
Thought Ezikiah at centreback was superb.
Some really good stops from the keeper,but overall a good performance from the whole team.
I've watched Thursdays training for the last few weeks and last Thursdays was the best I've seen for a while. Maybe things are starting to click into place.

I wasn’t at the game today but it’s pleasing to see we got a point away from home.

Yes it felt like a win today!

A result we deserved I think with our possession in the second half. Mossley certainly had more chances but our defence rode their luck sometimes and some good saves from our keeper gave us an overall decent performance.

We are still far from achieving a change of fortune but it definitely is a step forward. Mossley certainly were not great.

The new signing at centre back played really well especially second half and deserved the applause he received at the end from our supporters. He seemed to really enjoy the result. Matt Woolley up front? Well not for me but I have to say he held the ball up well and laid off some good balls.

Overall a good result and we should build on this now.

See everyone next week,

Yes it felt like a win today!

A result we deserved I think with our possession in the second half. Mossley certainly had more chances but our defence rode their luck sometimes and some good saves from our keeper gave us an overall decent performance.

We are still far from achieving a change of fortune but it definitely is a step forward. Mossley certainly were not great.

The new signing at centre back played really well especially second half and deserved the applause he received at the end from our supporters. He seemed to really enjoy the result. Matt Woolley up front? Well not for me but I have to say he held the ball up well and laid off some good balls.

Overall a good result and we should build on this now.

See everyone next week

I bet he really appreciates that comment . I will tell him not to try so hard next week , fk me nothing like getting behind the lads ........lets see if we can destroy anyone elses confidence .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tez
A fantastic result. Looking at the February fixtures, I had this one down as a loss. So we're 1 point up on where I thought we'd be!

Couldn't make the game, but from what I've heard, we bossed the 2nd half.

A great opportunity to kick on and take the 3 points in a must win vs Trafford next weekend.

Yes the lads did good especially second half, nice to see them get something for their efforts, need everybody there next week behind the lads, shouting, singing whatever but encouraging not just standing there.
Not a big 74 support yesterday but great backing.
See you all Saturday.

I bet he really appreciates that comment . I will tell him not to try so hard next week , fk me nothing like getting behind the lads ........lets see if we can destroy anyone elses confidence .
I'm not sure how you've found a negative from that comment tbh, it's fairly obvious that a player like Matt is not as effective when not in his usual midfield role 🤷

I think we've got back to a stage with a squad where all the players seem to be interested and believe they can go on and do something. The emotions after the equaliser were there for all to see.

The most pleasing thing about Saturday is that we conceded first and didn't just fold. A huge step forward and well worthy of the point on effort alone.

I hope this is a marker ready to go into some big games. Next Saturday is huge and with the right results the table could look a hell of a lot kinder come 5:00pm.

And if anyone wants a laugh, if we fail to beat trafford then we would be officially out of the title race 😄

I think we've got back to a stage with a squad where all the players seem to be interested and believe they can go on and do something. The emotions after the equaliser were there for all to see.

The most pleasing thing about Saturday is that we conceded first and didn't just fold. A huge step forward and well worthy of the point on effort alone.

I hope this is a marker ready to go into some big games. Next Saturday is huge and with the right results the table could look a hell of a lot kinder come 5:00pm.

And if anyone wants a laugh, if we fail to beat trafford then we would be officially out of the title race 😄
Great post, just need everybody to turn up and help get the 3 points saturday, even fans who have not been for a while this game is massive.

I'm not sure how you've found a negative from that comment tbh, it's fairly obvious that a player like Matt is not as effective when not in his usual midfield role
Josh
we are a bit thin on the ground as you well know so when the manager tries to mix it up a bit and we have players trying to do their best for the team, out of position or not , give them a chance before you state the bleeding obvious. We will require all the belief and confidence we can muster to get up that table .

Lads are clearly trying, but the lack of quality in key areas means we're putting square pegs in round holes.

Back