• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Mossley 1-1

We’re definitely not down and out.

Two games against Trafford, Hednesford, Hanley, Vauxhall, CoL and Newcastle all to play in February and March.

Games in hand on both Hednesford and Trafford and we can catch them if we can start picking up some results and showing the fight we did against Mossley. If Mossley is the barometer for the kind of opponent we will be playing, then we have nothing to fear.

Positive energy needed and get right behind the lads and management and believe. Come on 74!

Which areas?
We don’t have the luxury of bringing in new players to fit specific positions every time we are short for whatever reason. The positive to take is we’ve picked up our first point in a while, it’s a step forward don’t you think? While it’s still in our hands we’re in with a shout, whatever the shape of the pegs or the holes.

Which areas?
Just of the top of my head I personally think we need a CB and maybe another forward imo, the new CB (can't remember his name atm) from Salford as well as Kamoy McNair will likely be going back to Salford soon which means they'll probably need replacing

Anyone know when Matty Fenton is back?

Just of the top of my head I personally think we need a CB and maybe another forward imo, the new CB (can't remember his name atm) from Salford as well as Kamoy McNair will likely be going back to Salford soon which means they'll probably need replacing
Was Kamoy only on loan for the week then🤔👀
In terms of player positions, we have to work within the constraints we find ourselves in.

In terms of player positions, we have to work within the constraints we find ourselves in.
Work experience for a month. The Leek game getting rearranged means we get him one game fewer.

I think Shae was on work experience last year so there is a chance of an extension.

Kamoy got injured at Widnes but he didn't realise until after the game. He was at Mossley though. Both are month loans that can be recurring if it suits everyone

It was a month loan and we're about half way through that, as said above hopefully it can be extended

Back