• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Mid Cheshire Champions

I have been watching non-league football for over 60 years and believe I have enough evidence to prove scientifically and statistically that whichever team I am supporting ,the match officials are supporting the other side. I suspect that this is a universal law of the cosmos.

We won the Mid Cheshire Cup... again... Our little club that we built ourselves beat the club we broke away from, having been told we'd never make it work by a certain Mr Rushe. That in itself is something really special yet half this thread has been about the chuffing officials!

Blackie, ONE person took umbridge with you, I thought one particular comment was 'a little harsh' - whilst largely agreeing with the rest of what you've been saying, Andy agreed with you.

That hardly makes the forum pathetic... or at least it's no different to how it was before this thread started!!!
Nicki, the comment was more about people directing off subject and the comments that some find offensive!
Every topic seems to drift off these days when one person takes offence at a random observation!!
What I also find pathetic is the comments that people are seeing as "insulting".

Everyone just needs to live and let live. OK so Mark didn't agree with you but he's entitled not to and entitled to think you were insulting. So what? That's just his opinion.

Just continue posting what you want. So long as no forum rules get broken then nobody's going to stop that happening. If you feel a topic's drifting off, just say what you want to get it back.

I still don't get how one person thinking you were insulting makes the forum pathetic!!

I think that we shouldn't forget last night's super victory without congratulating the officials whom - IMHO - were just superb.
We are rightly proud and encouraged by the recent performances of our young lads in the last few games, but the four officials last night - who's aggregate age must have been well less than 100 - were really good, particularly given that it was a huge game for them to take charge of at the stage in their careers. And well done to the MCDFA for having the guts to appoint such a relatively young and inexperienced four-some to their major game. Great to know that the game has talented lads (and girls) in our town in all sides of the game.

Shame you didn't have that attitude towards the referee the other week when the whole stadium could hear you screaming abuse at the referee as he walked off for half time.

Shame you didn't have that attitude towards the referee the other week when the whole stadium could hear you screaming abuse at the referee as he walked off for half time.

Very good point.

It wasn't nice to hear James Wood, especially concerning as a board member.

Back