• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC to return to Wincham Park

They were clearly told to go out and roll in some dough for the club, but this seems just another half-baked idea.

Jesus Crust, its cringeworthy watching them loafing around cooking up fudged, sugar coated spongesorship because of their knead to turn more dough into bread.

They don't understand we're only making bun out of them, butter I'm probably a scones throw away from another threat of begel action from the JGFC Sue Chef and it'll probably happen when I yeast expect it, like yeasterday. They'll insist that I'm stirring the pot over munch a-dough about muffin but they're a gluten for punishment, one slice short of a loaf, flaky, crusty, crumby, half baked, extremely kneady masterbakers.

Last edited:
Some of them are as thick as a loaf also...

@Jam Town1 Anything in the Twitter rumours that Widnes are moving in with you next season?

When banter turns to blatant libel.

20180408_233638.png

The ramblings of the Vics Juniors Treasurer and Team Manager, beggars belief.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t let this guy be a role model for my children.

Alistair Hunt blocked me in Twitter a while ago. I’m glad, he’s absolutely obsessed with 1874, every tweet reeks of jealousy that he’s not part of this special thing.

Alistair needs to do himself a favour and stop tweeting though. He absolutely embarrassing himself, he really is the laughing stock of Northwich. He’s a grown man with the responsibility of safe guarding children. It’s time he grew up, or time he gave up his role of Under 10s manager.

Last edited:
Apparently Colon isn't going to read our forum anymore.... :eek:o_O:confused:

20180411_175618.png

Will we survive the financial hit of Coli'n and Co not coming on here any more? May need to ask for donations to keep the forum running. Anyone any idea where we could go ...?
We could ask JGFC to compensate us with a charity bucket collection. They're very good at doing the bare minimum to raise money by asking visiting fans to contribute to their effort of 'walking around an empty ground' challenge..

Maybe we could try a Just Giving Page......could come up with some false news to pull at a few heart strings......how about we need £5,000 in a week to buy some more washing machines to keep on top of our kit cleaning, or we'll have no kit to wear and the league will throw us out and therefore we'll go out of business.....

Maybe we could try a Just Giving Page......could come up with some false news to pull at a few heart strings......how about we need £5,000 in a week to buy some more washing machines to keep on top of our kit cleaning, or we'll have no kit to wear and the league will throw us out and therefore we'll go out of business.....

20180412_020131.png

At least we don't have to worry about Colon reading this and getting upset as he's sworn never to read our forum again :eek::rolleyes:o_O:confused::wideyed:wtf:woot

Last edited:
Egotistical p*** is still kicking Barnton whilst they're down. Hard to believe how quickly JGFC have forgotten that it was Barnton that saved them from extinction. I think it's about time JGFC silenced/censored their management team but then again they wouldn't want to bite the hand that feeds them.

20180426_005739.png

Back