• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Interesting chat with JRFC fan

Aww seems interesting, I know that JR has been looking around a few local grounds in hope that they will let NVFC ground share with them from next season, but what I believe no luck has come from that.
I am also been told that a few off the field problems has came up again which MAY only may effect NVFC on the field.

If I was still a NVFC fan I would also been growing inpatient by now, and tbh with you I be getting really annoyed with the lack of information he's giving the fans. I'm so glad that I chose 1874 so that I don't have to put up with all this rubbish, like where will we be next season, which league will we be in? Will there be a club? As for 1874 we don't have to worry about those things. The future is bright for us and the only way is up.

He has got £1000 to play with!! I'm sure this will stretch the whole of pre-season!

I wonder how much money that shop made during the time it was there? I think I've only seen it open twice since it was there.

Oh well not our problem we get on what we need to do.

The best advert we have is the continued engagement with, for and by the local community. We can only grow from the solid base we have now established, and it is my view that the removal of the last vestiges of the remnants of the bankrupt entity that is JRFC from Northwich town centre can only serve to help it slip into the recesses of our memories (where we can cherish the good times), without its presence continuing to be a reminder of how it has sullied the good name of the town.

Reactions: Tez
Do they not still have a lease at Flixton?. If not, the surely the NPL will not entertain them, or for that matter neither will NWCL.

Walked past shop today and girlfriend said it was completely empty but i didnt notice.

I heard the shop has been emptied by receivers and Rushe has closed down the JRFC official forum.

Only rumour and speculation mind but thats acceptable on an UNOFFICIAL forum.

Their foum is in "maintenance mode" it must be being updated with pictures of the new stadia I guess( in Northwich of course).

Does no one have a "heads up" on the lease at Flixton then.
Steve, I believe their "agreement" was for 3 years including the year at Stafford. But as he is now bankrupt I guess that all agreements are null and void. I also believe that Trafford council have earmarked Valley Road for housing redevelopment.

I'm sure they knew about the housing plans when they went there, and no doubt like all good businessman JR will have planned ahead for that day and will have contingency plans in place. I doubt very much that they will have to suffer the ignominy of being made homeless yet again - they will have learnt from past mistakes on that.

(I would have liked to type more, but the inside of my cheek was beginning to hurt from the pressure of my tongue ... I think I've been watching too many Mourinho post-match interviews ...)

"We lost our ground in really unfortunate circumstances, there’s nothing anybody could do but accept it and take it on the chin,” said Rushe.

Lost the ground on a 95% promise full of 100% bullsh*t.
I remember a vote and a quote to"Fight Thor all the way"..... But no one turned up to the any of the CWCC planning meetings.

To be fair about missing the CWAC meeting - hadn't he chained himself to the VS gates at the time.
Well, he said he would.

What is the saying of the JRFC Supporters Club, something like "Dont talk, just deliver"

Oh! the irony.

Back